ADVERTISEMENT

Scott Berry is the Jeff Bower of baseball...

Uhhh, Gee Spongebob...

images

My thoughts exactly. We could have gone 6-6 the year he won the conference and still have gone to the Hawaii Bowl.
I remember we could have gone to the Sugar Bowl, but our administration screwed the pooch and took a vacation. Jeff was a good coach and I wish he was still with us, however Fedora did make the games fun to watch.

I remember we could have gone to the Sugar Bowl, but our administration screwed the pooch and took a vacation. Jeff was a good coach and I wish he was still with us, however Fedora did make the games fun to watch.

We would have gone to the Sugar Bowl if we wouldn't have lost to a terrible UAB team. Fedora's offense was definitely exciting to watch.

UAB kept us out of the Sugar Bowl vs. Michigan. Fedora chose Hawaii Bowl over playing in Dallas vs PennState. Giannani "retired" due to this decision, leaving Aunt Martha to hire HWSNBN. HWSNBN luckily was stubborn refusing to change asst coaches, which cost him in USM's first ever flat out firing of a head football coach. I miss hearing James from Beaumont who outfoxed Cox to say HWSNBN should resign.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT