ADVERTISEMENT

RAIN RAIN GO AWAY (Possible link to the broadcast...)

SSME

BGN Hall of Fame
Oct 28, 2002
WOW !!!!!!! Take the rain gear folks.

http://www.foxsports.com/foxsportsgo/ BE SURE TO SET TO TODAY'S DATE AT THE BOTTOM LEFT, THEN USE THE ARROW AT THE BOTTOM RIGHT TO GET TO 1:30 PM AND OUR GAME.

GO EAGLES!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Watch out for twisters,too....
LETS START A LIST OF RECOMMENDED GEAR FOR THE GAME, HOUSTON, LOLOLOL>>>

1. A RAIN SUIT WITH BOOTS, AND GOGGLES (PREFERABLY WITH BATTERY OPERATED WIPERS AND DEFOGGERS.)

2. WATERPROOF CONTAINERS TO KEEP IMPORTANT ITEMS DRY (1 LARGE ENOUGH FOR WIFE IN CASE SHE COMPLAINS)

3. TIE DOWNS, AIRCRAFT QUALITY WITH GROUND SPIKES. THEY CAN PATCH THE MORTAR JOINTS.

4. WEATHER RADIO WITH FM BAND OF COURSE.

I'LL NEVER FORGET THE ILLINOIS GAME. PEOPLE STARTED CHEERING WHEN THE RAIN CAME. AND YOU KNOW WHAT, THEY WERE CHEERING THE GLORY OF GOD'S RAIN. IT WAS WET, YALL, AND IT WAS CRAZY FUN.

WE WON THAT DAY, AND NOT A FLUKE WIN DUE TO WEATHER EITHER. I CAN STILL SEE IL PINNED AROUND THE SOUTH GOAL LINE. THEY TRIED A RUNNING PLAY, AND THE NASTY BUNCH WAS ALL OVER IT. IT SEEMS I REMEMBER AN EAGLE HIGH IN THE AIR , HORIZONTALLY, AND THEY KNOCKED IT LOSE. SAFETY!!!

MAN WE WERE LOUD >>> L O U D ! ! ! I BELIEVE IT WAS COACH BOWER THAT SAID IT WAS UNBELIEVABLY LOUD FOR A COMPARATIVELY SMALL CROWD IN THE RAIN. HE SAID IT WAS ALMOST AS LOUD AS THE BIG CROWDS BUT WITH TONS OF FIRE IN THE POURING RAINS.

PRAISE GOD !!!

GO EAGLES

My family is here now they rushed us all under the cover in the end zone near the suite entrances. Some kids were crying it was loud with sirens and policemen yelling but they did a good job. They just said game will start back in a few minutes. It got windy.

My family is here now they rushed us all under the c!over in the end zone near the suite entrances. Some kids were crying it was loud with sirens and policemen yelling but they did a good job. They just said game will start back in a few minutes. It got windy.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE UPDATE, SETH YOU GUYS WERE UNDER A TORNADO WARNING FOR WEST HATTIESBURG RIGHT AFTER THE LIGHTNING DELAY, NOT VERY LONG AFTER. PRAISE GOD, ALL ARE WELL. AMEN !!

Reactions: SethManKA1
Did the tornado siren go off? You know that siren was installed on campus because when I was a student at USM, students and staff had no way of knowing of bad weather.Man that must have been scary......

Reactions: SethManKA1
Yes it did go off on campus but it was scary for some. I knew we were in the safest place we could be so for me it was just bracing the wind and rain. My family was alittle scared but we were all ok.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT