ADVERTISEMENT

Play at the plate....

If I had been at BWWs when this happened, my drink would've gone through the ceiling(as well as my blood pressure:) Instead my son and I went to GameStop next door. I left during the 7th after being frustrated by Duplantier. Ironically, he was on the mound the last time the Eagles played on TV(FS1), and they managed to win a close game, too...

Reactions: fiveeagles
dude how can you leave that game?.....one of the best games I've been to in eonssssssss

Too many flashbacks of TTT moments. Guess I need to change my expectations. Anyway, the food was top notch. Maybe I'll have to return to BWWs for the regionals, as my waiter was nice enough to only charge for a kid's meal for my son that would've been enough for an adult, so there is some left on the gift card.

I'll tell you, CBS must have been using top notch digital cameras because when you watch the replay from the CUSA website, you can make out details like you're watching a MLB game. Lost in all of the success that USM has had, is I really wish that more of their games were on TV. By by count there have only been 3 games televised: vs OM on SEC+, vs Rice on FS1, and Sunday's game on CBS Sports.

Hope our guys are ready if USA throws their ace. We'll see.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT