ADVERTISEMENT

Other than the UT East game, are any others on TV?

The only USM game here in Houston would be Rice I would guess, which wouldn't matter because I'll be there!

So we get 200k a year for a cluster f*** of a TV arraignment that no one understands. Boy, I'm glad we have such brilliant people in charge of our CRAP conference. I would be really worried about our future if we didn't have such tremendous leaders in charge of it all.

New C-USA TV deal = stick a coat hanger in the cat's ass and hang it out the window

Eaglebird, That needs to be put on a bronze plaque and mounted to the outside wall of the South End Zone. Once I stopped laughing, I realized that no one has spoken as much truth about our current state of affairs.

How many of you are old enough to understand the terms VHF and UHF? The television sign off? The Lord Almighty will force you to rise for this:

The Indian Cheif sign on? I'll tell what...I'll take analog rabbit ears television and line telephone over digital television and celluar phones in certain instances.

Yesterday in my son's room, I had to turn the antenna and multitude of ways to get the VHF channel to watch the Texans. At least with analougue you could see through the snow. With digital tv, it is all or nothing.

This picture below sums up our conference broadcasting...look at it...Cox and company having to broadcast on top on their suitcases outside of the press boss using a WEED EATER CORD! Thank the Lord it didn't rain!

Last edited:
I have been off this board for a while now. I thought that I would post some useful info about watching the game. I just ran the facebook app on my firestick. It was easy lo log in and search for southern miss athletics. There is a link there for the stadium feed for the game. You can also run it on your phone and project it to your tv via roku or firestick. There is always a way to watch the game no matter where your are nowadays. Last week the c-usa 24hr pass worked perfectly.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT