ADVERTISEMENT

OT-Info about vaccination you won't hear from the Fake News Media

Why does everything have to be a video interview these days? I just don't have time to listen to things like this. Why can't they just release a transcript or write a summary article???

Reactions: comiceagle
Quit bitching and make time for it, Tim. You will benefit from hearing what he says. Trust me on this one.

Why does everything have to be a video interview these days? I just don't have time to listen to things like this. Why can't they just release a transcript or write a summary article???
It's much better to hear it from the horse's mouth than some filtered summary by who knows who. Capish?

COVID-19 while unvaccinated poses a grave risk; as of July 23, 2021, more than 610,000 deaths have been attributed to the virus in the US alone. There have been a few blood clot cases but they weren't directly proven to be related to the vaccine. The cases were not higher than what's expected in the general population. And any doctor that gets on Rumble to spill his expertise is laughable.

Reactions: ToTheTopTalk
COVID-19 while unvaccinated poses a grave risk; as of July 23, 2021, more than 610,000 deaths have been attributed to the virus in the US alone. There have been a few blood clot cases but they weren't directly proven to be related to the vaccine. The cases were not higher than what's expected in the general population. And any doctor that gets on Rumble to spill his expertise is laughable.
Captain Obvious did not watch the video, or he wouldn't be saying this. Just kill the messenger, right?

My wife Sharon died January 25, 2021 after coming down with COVID-19 on December 8, 2020. We had not been vaccinated and she never recovered I sure wish she had taken the vaccine at least she would have a chance. I took both shots in March.
Very sorry for your loss, CME. My 72 year old sister took the two-shot vaccine in March, tested positive this past Monday, and is now sick with virus, running 102 temp but ok otherwise. She got meds and received the monoclonal infusion today. Feel confident she will be fine.

I am not taking this thread down. I am moving it to the HUB. That is a place for political and social discussions.

Reactions: Clawedballs
So, you didn't watch the video either. Ignorance is bliss. How does it feel to be a lemming?
It feels great. Much better than being gullible to this clout chaser and his stupidity. Perhaps a look in the mirror before projecting onto others is in order.

It feels great. Much better than being gullible to this clout chaser and his stupidity. Perhaps a look in the mirror before projecting onto others is in order.
Funny how one can offer alternative opinions from someone with impeccable credentials and it pisses off the sheeple because you point out their close-minded attitude. But that is today's prevailing thought processes.

Funny how one can offer alternative opinions from someone with impeccable credentials and it pisses off the sheeple because you point out their close-minded attitude. But that is today's prevailing thought processes.
These aren’t “alternative opinions”. They are unvetted conspiracy theories that aren’t remotely based in reality.

This man does not have impeccable credentials. He’s a cardiologist in Texas.

What’s funny is you choose to be skeptical to all of the data, all of the studies, all of the legitimate scientists/epidemiologists/doctors who actually have impeccable credentials but you choose not to extend that same skepticism to this chest-thumping clown.

Quit projecting on the rest of us. You are the epitome of a “close-minded” “sheeple”. You couldn’t be more wrong and I hope reality doesn’t have to set in for you to realize that.

Last edited:
You comply because because you want it to end, but it doesn’t end because you comply.

These aren’t “alternative opinions”. They are unvetted conspiracy theories that aren’t remotely based in reality.

This man does not have impeccable credentials. He’s a cardiologist in Texas.

What’s funny is you choose to be skeptical to all of the data, all of the studies, all of the legitimate scientists/epidemiologists/doctors who actually have impeccable credentials but you choose not to extend that same skepticism to this chest-thumping clown.

Quit projecting on the rest of us. You are the epitome of a “close-minded” “sheeple”. You couldn’t be more wrong and I hope reality doesn’t have to set in for you to realize that.
Hum louder.

You comply because because you want it to end, but it doesn’t end because you comply.
Actually it does. If enough people “comply”, it ends. That is how vaccines work.

It must be more fun to pump yourself full of faux-machismo by calling others sheeple and accusing them of being compliant. It’s as if you want to give the impression that you are some kind of maverick renegade who thinks for himself. Meanwhile the data, facts, studies tell a different story and you end up looking foolish and gullible. Keep barking.

Actually it does. If enough people “comply”, it ends. That is how vaccines work.

It must be more fun to pump yourself full of faux-machismo by calling others sheeple and accusing them of being compliant. It’s as if you want to give the impression that you are some kind of maverick renegade who thinks for himself. Meanwhile the data, facts, studies tell a different story and you end up looking foolish and gullible. Keep barking.
We get it. You’ve sold out to the CDC wholesale. Good luck on your journey down the Yellow Brick Road.

ADVERTISEMENT