ADVERTISEMENT

options to watch game

norfolkeagle

Starter
Nov 25, 2003
Ok, I am throwing out the bat signal here. This is my first year without direct tv so I am looking at options to watch the game other than going to a bar. I was debating all access but there is no watch icon next to the game so I am hesitant to pay to listen to the game. I would just go to a bar at that point. With that said, what do others do in this situation. And I am not looking for illegal streams, I want to to pay only for what I want to watch. Thanks in advance!

Ok, I am throwing out the bat signal here. This is my first year without direct tv so I am looking at options to watch the game other than going to a bar. I was debating all access but there is no watch icon next to the game so I am hesitant to pay to listen to the game. I would just go to a bar at that point. With that said, what do others do in this situation. And I am not looking for illegal streams, I want to to pay only for what I want to watch. Thanks in advance!

Did you switch to cable? Game is scheduled on Fox Sports

Who is your Internet carrier? Game is scheduled to be streamed on Fox Sports to Go App

Hope that helps! And, good luck.

Did you switch to cable? Game is scheduled on Fox Sports

Who is your Internet carrier? Game is scheduled to be streamed on Fox Sports to Go App

Hope that helps! And, good luck.
I got nothing. I cut the chord completely. I have a roku stick, sling television and an xbox.

Last edited:
I got nothing. I cut the chord completely. I have a roku stick, sling television and an xbox.
The only thing I know is the bar option. The main problem with that is the game time. i gave up TV for a while too until football season came around and then I had to sign back up for Direct TV,

I'm assuming Norfolk Virginia, across the James River from where I reside.

Norfolk has a dozen good sports bars that will be open late covering PAC games .

On Granby alone, there is Baxters, AJ Gators, Champions and a BWW. Roger Browns on High St over toward Portsmouth is really good.

Richmond , I am assuming? I found a way to watch in the comfort of my own home. It is too late to watch the game at a bar. Not that I am too old for that, it is more that both my wife and I graduated from USM and someone would have to stay home with the kids which is not fair. You can get on the James all the way down to the Elizabeth and to the Lafayette to my place. HA. Cogans North would have been my option for a bar.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT