ADVERTISEMENT

Oh $%&@!

Coaches are very high on Howard's potential. i think he realized that as well.

He's also about to go to an elite graduate school in his major. Adamson was the top scholar of all Mississippi universities of banking school in academics!

Reactions: BR Eagle
"Oh $%&@!" really? While I appreciate his time at USM, he would most likely have been 3rd string next yea0. It was the best thing for him to move on to grad school. Plus this opens up a much needed scholarship for recruiting. I wish him the best and am glad he was a Golden Eagle.

"Oh $%&@!" really? While I appreciate his time at USM, he would most likely have been 3rd string next yea0. It was the best thing for him to move on to grad school. Plus this opens up a much needed scholarship for recruiting. I wish him the best and am glad he was a Golden Eagle.
Sad to say this but probably accurate. Another QB will be given every opportunity to win the job. My concern is how many times does the qb that starts game 1 finish the season as the starter? Unless you have an o line like Alabama then you can expect the qb to take some hits.

Our immediate future is now dependent upon a strong but totally undisciplined green QB who looked like krap in losing two games for us, another green one who is suspended for poor academics, and whatever we are able to scrape up against Sunbelt recruiting. Odds?

In all fairness to Keon he was supposed to redshirt this season and observe and soak in the knowledge of Nick Mullens then compete this spring and fall into opening the season. Keon was out helping clean William Carey with his fellow student athletes from Southern Miss yesterday and had a very graceful heart felt tweet about the devastation of Hattiesburg area and Carey. Is he raw and needs to protect the bell better, no doubt! Kid is a leader I'm telling you and will be another great ambassador to our beloved Southern Miss. That being said if these QB's from Florida come in and compete and win the job then I'm all for that too. We've been spoiled by long time steady QB's like Austin Davis and Nick Mullens in the recent past!

Our immediate future is now dependent upon a strong but totally undisciplined green QB who looked like krap in losing two games for us, another green one who is suspended for poor academics, and whatever we are able to scrape up against Sunbelt recruiting. Odds?
KH was running the scout team one week and starting the next. He hand not worked with the starters at all. Kind of like Nick in the E/W game this week. Even when Ohio St won the NC with a guy that started out 3rd as the string QB he had most of the season as the 2. Playing a 3 QB did not work well for the Raders this year and that guy was a NFL draft pick. I am going to keep powder dry until after the spring game. A concern yes risk area yes. If we have to rely on the two incoming freshman even as a number 2 we are in trouble. Hopfully our Juco guy will be back and fighting for that #1

Reactions: JonesCountyEagle
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT