ADVERTISEMENT

No more baseballTV games?

Houston Eagle

BGN Pro Poster
Aug 11, 2005
I take it that there are no more TV games this season unless we make it to the championship game? Can I also assume it will be on FS2?

The game looked great on TV. You could make out a lot of details, including what looked to be a wet left field that both outfielders had trouble fielding. One of the Rice players burst his tail trying to make a catch. You could also clearly see that triple would have been a homerun without the additional height in centerfield. One more detail is one of our players banged up at the plate with what looked like a freak accident with his helmet bouncing up and cutting his face. The Right Field Roost folks looked to be having fun, and hearing the horns blow(had to wait to hear it on the net because at BWWs) is always fun(who came up with that?LOL).

Crowd looked nice, although I'm sure even the BWWs in Hattiesburg probably had a lot fans there. The folks at the BWWs were nice to put the game on two TVs between all the Astros and NBA games.

It is simple. The Eagles need to take this series and not look back. Rice's pitcher last night had some nasty stuff, especially to the lefties.We were very fortunate to get 2 runs. Cord bounced back nicely...when I first saw him on the mound, I thought he was going to put in a plug for Duck Commander merchandise. Anyway hope we can find a way to win the next two.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT