ADVERTISEMENT

My thoughts from yesterday FWIW

The STU

All Conference
Dec 7, 2004
Got into Hattiesburg about 5PM. We went to the Campus Book Mart and Hardy Street was packed. Tons of people everywhere. Drove past Lake Byron and the District, tons of folks tailgating. Got on campus and went to the Book store. It was not very busy around 6pm. Saw tons of moron I mead maroon all over campus walking around. I never had a issue with the puppy fans.
Eagle Walk was great.
Getting into stadium was a Charlie Foxtrot. It took WAY to long to get in.
Two thoughts about the game: 1st, we are going to be okay this year. Despite some of y'alls opinions, I believe we played well. Is there stuff we should fix, yes. However I thought we competed very well.
2nd, I was a bit disappointed in us, the fans. I just got the feeling that we were just waiting for the flood gates to open. Did we cheer and yell, yes but not like the TCU game or even other game like the UCF game in Fedora's last year.
There is no reason that this game between the puppies and the Eagles should not be continued. I just hope the next time we host them the Eagles are in the win column and we make it so unbearably loud that the puppy fans go away saying damn they are LOUD.
Sorry for the long post.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News