ADVERTISEMENT

MCGILLIS TWEET: "Unacceptable!"

SethManKA1

Key Reserve
Dec 27, 2009
Did anyone see the tweet by AD Bill saying, "Heading to the CUSA office. Unacceptable!" I think I pasted the correct link below. What was that all about? It was on Sept. 24.

LINK:

Did anyone see the tweet by AD Bill saying, "Heading to the CUSA office. Unacceptable!" I think I pasted the correct link below. What was that all about? It was on Sept. 24.

LINK:
Hmmm, no telling, but reading a bit in the thread, it seems that some missed a little action in the game due to commercials, etc.

It's amazing to me how some can feel so entitled. It is, after all, FREE!!! I sure though it was "acceptable".

Reactions: SethManKA1
We are lucky to even be on the radio. Surely more to it than this. Prefer his emotion and efforts be directed on getting us the hell out.

I also enjoyed the game through Campus Insiders. I was just curious. My guess he wasn't happy with the streaming of the game. We just need to get out of this conference period.

And that may very well be the case, we can't know. But the peeps in the studio, which ever one, may just need to pay closer attention.

It got stuck on the commercial break for me several times I had to close and reopen the link. Might be a moble issue. I was using my iPad

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT