ADVERTISEMENT

La Tech draft choice sucker punches Geno Smith...

NueDaeEagle

Key Reserve
Jul 9, 2012
Former Louisiana Tech standout I.K. Enemkpali. a sixth round draft choice, sucker punched New York Jest QB Geno Smith in the locker room. Smith will be out several weeks. Enemkpali was released immediately. What a jerk.

Is it a "sucker punch" if Geno was standing face-to-face with his finger pointed at the other guy's face, as reported by ESPN? Or is that an argument that escalated into a fight?

Is it a "sucker punch" if Geno was standing face-to-face with his finger pointed at the other guy's face, as reported by ESPN? Or is that an argument that escalated into a fight?
Good question. I was just using the words that I heard it being reported as. Not sure how it happened. If as ESPN says, then I would not call it a sucker punch. But I would have some pretty strong negative language for it still.

IK has since signed, and already played in a preseason game with the Bills. Not saying that KO'ing your QB was a very smart thing to do, but all evidence points to the fact that it was no sucker punch.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT