ADVERTISEMENT

Keon Howard announces he is leaving Southern Miss...

That forces the quarterback situation. Hop can't put him in the game anymore even though everyone knew he shouldn't.

I am sorry to read this. He was thrown to the wolves too early, he showed flashes of real athleticism, but, fumbles doomed him. I wish he could have finished his red-shirt that first year. I had thought maybe he would switch positions this fall and take the redshirt and be ready for next year at SS or small linebacker. I hope he heads to JSU or ASU or somewhere he can play QB if that is what he wants. Good luck to Keon the rest of the way.

Reactions: JonesCountyEagle
I am sorry to read this. He was thrown to the wolves too early, he showed flashes of real athleticism, but, fumbles doomed him. I wish he could have finished his red-shirt that first year. I had thought maybe he would switch positions this fall and take the redshirt and be ready for next year at SS or small linebacker. I hope he heads to JSU or ASU or somewhere he can play QB if that is what he wants. Good luck to Keon the rest of the way.

Yeah, I was hoping he would switch positions too. He is definitely a D1 athlete, but not a QB.

Reactions: scotteagle
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT