ADVERTISEMENT

Joe Dillon flip to Memphis? Maybe

Jan 28, 2015
I am hearing Memphis might flip him. There is no way Joe would flip to Memphis. Is anyone aware if this development? USM is way better than Memphis.

Yeah, 1 guy left because we have a massive OL class. Let's hit the panic button and throw a hissy fit.

Dillon now committed to ULL according to Jason Munz with Hattiesburg American. Also Said he's likely headed to a JUCO.

This post was edited on 2/1 11:58 AM by usmstud

Originally posted by Shifty_Eagle:
Calculator now says five. Man this coaching staff sure can close a deal.
Posted from Rivals Mobile
If you only knew the truth, you'd know how stupid you sound. Why don't you go to the Loyalty Board and find out the facts. Oh, that's right. A piss poor negative hater like you going over there would be like throwing a 3 legged, blind calf into a den of lions. You'd probably be better off spreading your hate elsewhere.

This post was edited on 2/1 1:48 PM by Legendary Eagle

Originally posted by Shifty_Eagle:
You mad bro?

We've lost 5 recruits in the last 2 weeks. Sorry if that fact offends you.
Posted from Rivals Mobile
Why would I be mad at your lies and laughable ignorance? I don't consider kids coming off the board because they got red flagged by the NCAA, don't have the grades, didn't have a scholarship offer, or couldn't handle the competition at their position as "losses" by the coaches. After the JUCO signees, we have 13 more scholarships to give, and 14 commitments. Looks to me like we're doing just fine.

Mad? Nah. More like pity. If I were you, I'd just stick to the CUSA board where you can post your anti-USM venom without looking like a moron.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT