ADVERTISEMENT

It's interesting looking at the apparent size difference between the two teams.

SSME

BGN Hall of Fame
Oct 28, 2002
the colors of the uniforms can create an illusion, but FSU looks much larger overall.

the colors of the uniforms can create an illusion, but FSU looks much larger overall.
That's because they really are much bigger, faster, stronger, etc. etc. etc.
But no need to worry, the local "experts" on the radios here in the Burg assured us that we had big boys too.
Geez, the Noles have some wide outs that are bigger than our D linemen.

Remember the FSU game at The Rock in 86-87? Those guys were so big when they came on the field that they seemed to dwarf our Eagles.

Was it Wurfel (sp?) at QB for them? I remember that with them headed South he would sprint toward the western sideline and then throw the ball all the way across the field and hit the receiver going down the opposite sideline>>>several times. We didn't stop that play many times that day. They were ranked really high that year. They destroyed us that day. I can still see coach Bowden walking the eastern sideline.

I still like playing FSU. I had a lot of respect for them in the Bowden years.

Happy New Year !!!

I still want to see this happen for us. You know it could have, and it is another avenue of insanity that we have walked.

favre-storyimage9601.jpg

Last edited:
Remember the FSU game at The Rock in 86-87? Those guys were so big when they came on the field that they seemed to dwarf our Eagles.

Was it Wurfel (sp?) at QB for them? I remember that with them headed South he would sprint toward the western sideline and then throw the ball all the way across the field and hit the receiver going down the opposite sideline>>>several times. We didn't stop that play many times that day. They were ranked really high that year. They destroyed us that day. I can still see coach Bowden walking the eastern sideline.

I still like playing FSU. I had a lot of respect for them in the Bowden years.

Happy New Year !!!

I still want to see this happen for us. You know it could have, and it is another avenue of insanity that we have walked.

favre-storyimage9601.jpg

I don't think Brett has any eligibility left...;)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT