ADVERTISEMENT

Is this the year we are a BCS buster.?

shortbob

Key Reserve
May 29, 2001
This is possible. We beat UK, play LSU close, win the others and the CUSA championship game. That would put us at 12-1 and in the Top 20. In 2012 a touchdown [six point loss] put us out of the Sugar Bowl. Very optimistic on my part but we all should be coptimistic aweek before kick off!

No, Huston has a shot but our soft schedule will make it hard for us to crack the top 25. I think we will have a hard time stopping UK's running game and will be run over by LSU. That is based on how we looked against in the HOD bowl. I could be wrong but I don't think we upgraded at LB this year over last and both those teams will have good power running games.

Kentucky doesn't have a qb or rb nearly as good as Washington rolled out. Both of those guys will be playing in the nfl one day. We will beat Kentucky and at least LSU's offense is one dimensional. They have a safety playing qb.

Last edited:
We would have to be undefeated for this to happen. I see us going to Baton Rouge undefeated. It will be tough but I do believe.

A lot of ifs for us to make the BCS game:
1. If we go 12 -1
2. Play LSU tight
3. LSU goes to the SEC title game
4. Kentucky goes bowling which means they will have to upset an SEC team
5. We beat at least 7 teams this year that are bowl eligible
6. We win CUSA
7.WE STAY HEALTHY
8. Houston lose one game they are not suppose to.

Then we will have a chance at a BCS bowl. We need all these things because CUSA is sucks. And outside of 1 or two teams will not get respected for running the table in CUSA vs AAC and Houston .

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT