ADVERTISEMENT

If you want tickets to the USM/State game....

NueDaeEagle

Key Reserve
Jul 9, 2012
If you want to get tickets to the USM/State game I strongly suggest you quickly either get season ticket or at least join the Eagle club. Reports are that season tickets are selling at a record pace. They are going to let the single game tickets go to season ticket holders and Eagle Club members next. There are a lot of Eagle club members who are not season ticket holders but will be there for that game. There will also be many who will be buying tickets for friends. The hope is that there won't be any left for the general public after this. So get signed up to make sure you have yours and let's keep them out of those nasty State hands.

P. S. Do not buy tickets for your State buddies. We need USM fans in the stands, not Misstakes.

Not sure where your getting info but your about a week behind. Emails and robo calls started last Thursday. EC members with season tickets have priority thru 8/17. Then those who have season tickets but are not ec will have a period. There will not be any left by the time they are to go public.

But yes dont by a single damn ticket for any of these asshats who cheer against us.

Not sure where your getting info but your about a week behind. Emails and robo calls started last Thursday. EC members with season tickets have priority thru 8/17. Then those who have season tickets but are not ec will have a period. There will not be any left by the time they are to go public.

But yes dont by a single damn ticket for any of these asshats who cheer against us.
The point is that season tickets may be the only way to insure tickets at this point. Eagle club member may or may not have access after that. The earlier it sells out the better. It may be that many who think they will be getting tickets will come up short.

Hotels.com is showing virtually all hotels for that day sold out. That is a great sign. I hope all the tickets are sold as season tickets. I wonder if the students will have to wait in a long line to get their tickets? That happened for the JSU game back in 2002, where students waited in line on a Sunday that stretched the entire length of the West Side Stadium and then some.

Hotels.com is showing virtually all hotels for that day sold out. That is a great sign. I hope all the tickets are sold as season tickets. I wonder if the students will have to wait in a long line to get their tickets? That happened for the JSU game back in 2002, where students waited in line on a Sunday that stretched the entire length of the West Side Stadium and then some.
I understand there is now a Student Eagle club where the members get in ahead of the other students along with other special privileges. My understanding from talking to students who used to be there is that it negated a lot of the problems that used to occur with the student section seating. Plus it gets them set up to hopefully stay on as Eagle Club members after they graduate.

The two USM sports moments that stand out in my mind as a student as far as athletic events:
(1)The 2003 baseball regional game that that had the campus packed on a SUNDAY as much if not more than a football game
(2) The student line that stretched all the way under the length of the West Side stadium
The 1998 game vs A&M literally had no where for the students to sit who arrived late, at least until the second half monsoon...man I sure miss the days of walking from the dorm to the stadium for games...tailgating in the freshman quad dodging kid's rubber footballs and my favorite was the guy with the white hat and the microphone near the student section:
"Shove the ball across that line(mic feedback)...shove it, shove it!" or " B-I-G -G-O-L-D let's go big gold!!!!"

Dare I say that all of the season tickets will be sold? Also BTW Munz says that there were NFL scouts from 3 different teams from this mornings practice.....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT