ADVERTISEMENT

HERE]] Bob Kofroth vs Shane Mosley Live Stream

ppvpasstve

Redshirt
Aug 9, 2024
But a number of defeats late on in his career, including against Floyd Mayweather, Manny Pacquiao and Canelo Alvarez, saw him walk away from boxing eight years ago. However, Mosley is stepping back in the ring tomorrow night as part of the "Celebrity Boxing" circuit. He is fighting a coach called Bob Kofroth, with Mosley telling fans: “Make sure you watch my fight on September 28.” However, fans were left concerned by Mosley’s message, with one even claiming the American was “slurring” his words.

Watch Bob Kofroth vs Shane Mosley Live Stream Online From Anywhere. No cable or VPN Required. Onetime Payment, No hidden charge.

Click To: Kofroth vs Mosley PPV Fight Low Price

Click To: Kofroth vs Mosley PPV Fight Low Price

Among the special bouts of the evening, Drew Mournet squares off against Kimbo Slice Jr. for the Unified Super Middleweight Title, while Will Stronghold clashes with Hank Lundy for the World Welterweight Championship.

In another must-see fight, James Gray and Sherrod Dunlap vie for the United States Cruiserweight Championship, and Gypsy Vanner will take on Simon Carr for the Americas Cruiserweight Title. Lastly, the night includes a showdown between Manny Strong and Traquan Newson for the United States Welterweight Title.

Shane Mosley, an iconic fighter with a record of 49-10-1 and 41 knockouts, returns to the ring at 53. Known for defeating legends like Oscar De La Hoya and challenging Floyd Mayweather, Mosley has earned his place in the International Boxing Hall of Fame. But in this unique "Celebrity Boxing" event, he steps into an exhibition match that many see as a step back from his storied career.

Although this fight won’t take place in the grand arenas where Mosley once battled, it’s an exhibition that sparks mixed emotions, from excitement to concern, as he faces off against Bob Kofroth, a boxing coach and gym owner, in what’s set to be a spectacle for fans.

Will this match add to Mosley’s incredible legacy or simply mark another chapter in the world of celebrity boxing? Don’t miss out—watch it live and witness the outcome.

It’s the same entity that promised to put Riddick Bowe back in the ring when he could hardly move until later seeing sense. However, Mosley put out a video urging fans to watch his forthcoming fight but caused massive concern when promoting the fight.

Mosley said, “Make sure you watch my fight on September 28,” before fans responded. “Please don’t fight, Shane. You’ve got nothing left to prove,” said one. - If you use these WBN quotes, please link back to the source:

“I grew up watching him, and I know a little bit about him. I’ll keep everything else kind of to myself. We’ll see all that comes out on Saturday.”

He added, “I love boxing. I feel like a true boxer and fighter, and I want to be able to go out there and go toe-to-toe with someone who’s done it the best. Arguably, that’s just worth its weight in gold for me.”

Damon Feldman, the brains behind Celebrity Boxing, insisted the event would benefit Kofroth.

“It’s great because he is getting a lot of promotions to help his business out. He has a great family, and he’s a good guy.”sadasdasdsad

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT