You went full retard now. Someone from state talking to us about a qb
efa0b971a1fb4211a1bda73c0c66949c.jpg

a year from now the score in Canton will be Southern miss 2 state 0
20140804__rayguy~2_500.JPG

You went full retard now. Someone from state talking to us about a qb
efa0b971a1fb4211a1bda73c0c66949c.jpg

a year from now the score in Canton will be Southern miss 2 state 0
20140804__rayguy~2_500.JPG
It took too long for Ray Guy to get into the Hall. He was the only punter I ever knew who was a legitimate weapon for his football team. He singlehandedly changed Specials Teams strategy. For Ray to be out of the Hall as long as he was is a travesty.

You also had a pretty good punter before him in Jerral Wilson.

Many probably do not realize also that USM had ANOTHER punter drafted either the year before or after Ray Guy. Steve ....Last name slips my mind. Pretty crazy that USM had two punters in the NFL at the same time.

Many probably do not realize also that USM had ANOTHER punter drafted either the year before or after Ray Guy. Steve ....Last name slips my mind. Pretty crazy that USM had two punters in the NFL at the same time.
Sure your not thinking of Jerell Wilson? I think he was in the late stages of his career when Ray entered the league.

Understand and would guess that most of y'all would rather just like to forget the last time the eagles played against Dak. At the time, it was a career-high 284 yards passing and 18 of 26 passing for 3 TDs before backups took over mid way through the 3rd quarter with State leading 42-0.

Meanwhile, the eagle QB had a rough night, completing just 20 of 42 passes for 212 yards and two interceptions. To his credit, he rarely had a chance to get comfortable in the pocket, with Mississippi State defensive linemen in his face the entire game.

So, does Nick return for round 2 or does Matthews get the start this year?

Understand and would guess that most of y'all would rather just like to forget the last time the eagles played against Dak. At the time, it was a career-high 284 yards passing and 18 of 26 passing for 3 TDs before backups took over mid way through the 3rd quarter with State leading 42-0.

Meanwhile, the eagle QB had a rough night, completing just 20 of 42 passes for 212 yards and two interceptions. To his credit, he rarely had a chance to get comfortable in the pocket, with Mississippi State defensive linemen in his face the entire game.

So, does Nick return for round 2 or does Matthews get the start this year?
Doesn't matter which QB starts. Southern Miss will win either way.

I would've rather taken my kids to watch the absolute beatdown he received in FL at the hands of some students. They would've talked about that forever.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT