ADVERTISEMENT

Game Stats from Simulation - Whatifsports

So help me learn to read this : Does this simulation see Miss ST winning the game based on rushing averages and a slight advantage in time of possession ? I see the sacks we take to be deeper, so maybe field position?

This is different from what I would have thought. With the improvements to our defensive front I would not have expected this. I would have thought that their QB and receivers would take possible advantage of our defensive backfield, but it doesn't look that way.

Lets hope this thing is close to right, but they can't run like they are expected to, and our DBs do a good job. And of course our offensive line play. Wow, step it up guys !!!!!!!

Go Get 'Em Eagles !!!!!!!

Some issues I see with this prediction:
1) Fumbles will not be 0
2) Penalties will not be low ( this is a state rivalry game! )
3) Third & Fourth down conversion percentages will not be 50%

I hope I'm wrong about these.

Let's pray that somehow this simulation is spot on and we only lose by 11 points which is by far the best we could ever hope for and a huge moral victory, hanging all 4 quarters with an emerging SEC Power led by a legit Heisman contender!

I would take an 11 point L right here, right now.

GOTTA HUNCH IT'S THE NASTY BUNCH!!!

Let's pray that somehow this simulation is spot on and we only lose by 11 points which is by far the best we could ever hope for and a huge moral victory, hanging all 4 quarters with an emerging SEC Power led by a legit Heisman contender!

An emerging SEC Power led by a legit Heisma

"An emerging SEC Power led by a legit Heisman contender" I got a good laugh out of that. You do a good job of coming on here shortly before our game with Mistake and pretending to be a USM fan, but you fall short. Every post is a passive aggressive compliment to USM. I'll give a similar one to your Mistake team too. Your bullpups did a good job against USM. They deserved the win. I really think they have a shot at winning enough for another bowl game this year if they can get the refs to keep calling it their way.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT