ADVERTISEMENT

FSU is good, but no one is 'that' good...we are simply, completely, utterly

scotteagle

All Conference
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2002
awful. I understand we are coming off probation, we only have one senior, ten or so scholarship players, and we have little or no tradition upon which to build....BUT....the two guys who were going to get it going for us, the incoming stars, the guys who were ready from day one, the much ballyhooed transfers, Magee and Griffin, were a combined 2 for 20. Our 'big' man Rowe got ONE rebound in 19 minutes. I see no relief in sight. Rust, William Carey, Alabama A&M....Blue Mountain...really....really.....are not even NCAA programs. I like Doc, wish him well, hope he proves me wrong, but if we win 10 actual NCAA games I'll be shocked. We are THREE or FOUR good players away from competing for a NIT bid. FIVE good players away from competing for a NCAA bid.
Let's go Eagles, beat FSU in football, and let's get ready for baseball season.

I like Doc, I think he can coach when he has some talent to work with....but he doesn't, and they are not coming here....too bad for him and us but it takes a special kind of coach to turn around a program and he just may not be the guy. We have him for this year and one more. I am pulling for him as a loyal Eagle.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT