ADVERTISEMENT

Eagles trailing Bama 42-7.

SSME

BGN Hall of Fame
Oct 28, 2002
For some reason I thought this was a 2 :00 PM game. lolol

Well, I tuned in just in time to hear our lone TD.

EAGLES!!!

Last edited:
Sign up for as many games like this as possible. Get money and as much of it as possible. USM has always been poor and made no efforts to change things, so ateast earn as much money as possible.

Well at least we arent the only blowout. Wisconsin is destroying Michigan
I bet crazy Jim gets canned. There is our excuse but Michigan has no excuse. Maybe some of their players will transfer here. I'll take some corners and lineman.

Sign up for as many games like this as possible. Get money and as much of it as possible. USM has always been poor and made no efforts to change things, so ateast earn as much money as possible.
Doesnt matter how many times we sell out to make money. The money is always mismanaged and somehow we end up in debt and cant afford to do anything.

Quite true because there is no accountability. USM is out of excuses. The time of being poor and broke should have been solved years ago. USM knew it was poor and broke decades ago and should have taken action to alleviate it.

1.) Sign up for every million dollar game possible. Forget getting a return game, that must be earned. There must be a plan to systematically raise revenue in the athletic dept.

2.) Create a sense of urgency. ECU did and so should USM.

3.) All new ADs, coaches, etc need big buyouts.

4.) Throw everything into at minimum rebuilding a multipurpose Reed Green Coliseum. The plans are already there.

Never forget that can't means won't.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT