ADVERTISEMENT

Bowl season news (positive)

Also, I think it's very considerate of C-USA to wrap up our bowl season around Christmas Day or the 26th, so our fans can participate in post-Christmas shopping and New Year's festivities without having to make arrangements to participate in those later bowl games scheduled around January 1.

Bowl Season? What's that?

Love the second post. Channeled "Shit"ianinni pretty good. I will always despise that bag of rotten apples. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

I'm wondering if Banowsky is making no effort to create a bowl of some significance that the C-USA champion will participate in on a regular basis? I haven't heard anything since there was a little buzz about the Dallas Bowl becoming the designated bowl for our champion after the 2011 season. It seems that has fizzled out.

It seems like the one great hope held by Banowsky is for our conference champion is to be the 1 team from the 5 conferences that gets accepted to play in a major bowl. When Boise State appropriately gets the nod 9 times out of 10, then our conference just shrugs, sighs, and accepts that our champion will be shuttled to any one of our lower tiered bowls. That just doesn't seem like a good formula.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT