ADVERTISEMENT

Big XII moving closer to expansion according to PM...

Houston Eagle

BGN Pro Poster
Aug 11, 2005
I hope that Bill Mac II is working harder than any AD in the history of USM to get to the AAC. For this to happen, I really have to believe that Reed Green will have to be gutted and rebuilt. I really liked the renderings of the remodeled coliseum.

Some worry about the CUSA buy out but difference in TV revenue and big attendance with regional rivalery games should help pay the exit fee. The school would be best served if invited to get the big doners to flip the bill. I am not part of that club but I would pitch in. First we have to get the invite.

Yes little guys can put in.
Right now they've said the number one need is for attendance at games, then Eagle Club giving. This means everyone who can needs to make every game possible. Invite someone whenever possible too. Then give to the Eagle club and encourage other to also.The Eagle Club membership is up right at 400 over what it was at this time one year ago. We need to keep it going and not rely on a big donor to step in. Each one of us doing our part will make it happen. Plus we will have the joy of being a part of the building of something great. This promises to be a great football season and coach Hopson looks to be the right person to take us to where we want to go. I have never seen us offering recruits at the level we are right now and over the geographical area we are now. SMTTT

Reactions: fiveeagles
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT