ADVERTISEMENT

Berry's contract is getting extended

Shifty_Eagle

BGN Pro Poster
Sep 12, 2010
Per McG and the HA.

Settling for mediocrity, folks. Unbelievable that we are extending a coach who has missed the postseason 4 straight years. Absolutely unbelievable.

Per McG and the HA.

Settling for mediocrity, folks. Unbelievable that we are extending a coach who has missed the postseason 4 straight years. Absolutely unbelievable.
McG did what we all expected. He made the lazy call. He doesn't want to be bothered with doing what is best for the program. He came from a school that didn't care about it's baseball program so why would he care about ours? We need to fire McG and find somebody who has the energy and vision to lead Southern Miss to greatness.

We suck. Period. Top to bottom. I admire what the football team is trying to do. I think they will see some success, but it's near impossible to get where we all think USM sports should be. I hate it. But there it is.

Tex-

I'm in unbelief. I'm still trying to think how. What results do we have? So frustrating to see this but honesty I guess McGillis doesn't want to bother with it maybe he is busy with finances, scheduling, or what but I am trying to see how. I can't believe Berry believes he has the right to stay. If I were in his shoes I would just hang my head low and honorably leave. Our schedule is easy in a weak conference and I can remember him saying on news interviews "I don't know what's wrong" when the team was losing. Just trying to understand. My USM friends first reaction when I ask them is "I can't believe it." He is a nice guy personally but professionally he will never get us to the CWS.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT