ADVERTISEMENT

3rd and 20...

There will be no changes until Hops gone. I respect him individually, but he doesn't have what it takes to get USM even to the championship game. My best advice to all USM fans is quit wasting your energy getting upset as it is a waste of time.

There will be no changes until Hops gone. I respect him individually, but he doesn't have what it takes to get USM even to the championship game. My best advice to all USM fans is quit wasting your energy getting upset as it is a waste of time.

Hops gonna be here as long as Bower, so thats what 12 more years or so ? The sad part is, He is not as good as Bower.

Hop won't last that long. The game has changed too much. The one question that I've always had is why ULM turned down Hop? Again I respect what he tried to do, but his strength has been as a position coach or FCS head coach.

I like him as an individual / man. He just is not good enough and doesn't have this program where it should be. Anything less than 8 reg season wins this year and he should be fired. And from what Ive seen, he ain't getting 8 wins. Four years is plenty of time. Especially after inheriting a 9-win season and what turned out to be an NFL QB.

Jeremy McClain won't hesitate to fire his ass, nor should he. I also trust Jeremy's judgement on whoever he would / will hire.

Worst than that was Hop not even realizing that the clock kept running after the first down. By the time he realized it there was one second left and they only put 5 seconds back on the clock when we got the first down there was 22 seconds on there. He is an idiot that can't manage the game. He does not have what it takes to be a coach at this level.

Worst than that was Hop not even realizing that the clock kept running after the first down. By the time he realized it there was one second left and they only put 5 seconds back on the clock when we got the first down there was 22 seconds on there. He is an idiot that can't manage the game. He does not have what it takes to be a coach at this level.

yes, that was pretty bad. i was dumbfounded.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT