ADVERTISEMENT

2018 football schedule....

USM history is if we do beat Auburn we lose to much weaker competition! Usually the following week!:)

I was keeping up with that UAB game overseas on deployment and Southern Miss jumped up 14-0 and I went to rest on my night off then couldn't believe my eyes when we had lost!

Please no reminders of 2011...Fedora got his Hawaiian vacation, and I still don't know who hired Coach HWSNBN though I suspect Aunt Martha was the main player. Somewhere there is a picture of HWSNBN raising his fist into the air causing Aunt Martha to go crazy. The reason we can't go undefeated is partially because of what happened in 2012. I'll never forget James from Beaumont getting past Cox on the phone to tell HWSNB that he needed to resign. Craziness!

ULM stacked this year. Much better team than you saw last year. Should be good game and we should bring a good crowd to Hattisburg, as people are excited about this team. That is a very favorable schedule though.

ULM has knocked off a few teams over the past decade. Hope ULM brings a crowd. BTW former USM baseball coach Federico turning things around in Monroe.

ULM stacked this year. Much better team than you saw last year. Should be good game and we should bring a good crowd to Hattisburg, as people are excited about this team. That is a very favorable schedule though.

Yeah, I was just reading up on your team and it looks like y'all have a great QB in Caleb Evans. He isn't the QB we faced against y'all last year.

Last edited:
Yeah, I was just reading up on your team and it looks like y'all have a great QB in Caleb Evans. He isn't the QB we faced against y'all last year.

No, his brother played at Virginia Tech and he and Marcus Green, who is an All-American, a WR, are scoring machines. Our defense was decimated by injuries last year, but we got everyone back and added some JUCO’s. They look much better this spring. If they are just decent we will win a lot of games. I saw a game percentage chance of winning for the season on the Sunbelt site and it has our game 50/50. Should be a good one. I remember coming to Hattiesburg with my Dad as a kid when Stan Humphries and Brett Fabre squared off. Looking forward to a return trip. Nothing but respect for your program. See you in September!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT