ADVERTISEMENT

2015 Schedule released today

Glad to see the schedule is released. My first thought though is did we drop down to FCS, However I will buy my 4 season tix and re-up EC. But we really need to see some serious progress this year especially given this league schedule.

Austin Peay
Texas State
North Texas
UTSA
Charlotte
UTEP
ODU

I mean.......we gotta win those.

Originally posted by Shifty_Eagle:
Austin Peay
Texas State
North Texas
UTSA
Charlotte
UTEP
ODU

I mean.......we gotta win those.
ODU actually has a pretty good team, although they did lose their QB.

UTEP's new coach seems to be doing a nice job, so I wouldn't count that as one we should "surely" win, but I did think we should have beaten them this past season and we should be able to beat them at home next season.

Personally, I see 6 wins by the end of October with a chance for 7 or 8 by the end of the regular season if we don't get hit with the injury bug and we play with confidence.

I really don't understand how anyone could be positive any longer. Predicting 5 or 6 wins???? Based on what?

Originally posted by THE HEAD EAGLE:
I really don't understand how anyone could be positive any longer. Predicting 5 or 6 wins???? Based on what?
If you are asking such a question, you obviously lack the ability to comprehend the answer. You simply aren't paying attention to what is happening right now.

Originally posted by Legendary Eagle:
You just gave the troll a double bacon cheeseburger.
Posted from Rivals Mobile
Oh please, give us your wisdom on this.....I didn't say we WOULDN"T WIN more games next year....I'm asking why do you believe we will? I don't believe it. Hope I'm wrong.

This post was edited on 2/6 10:32 AM by THE HEAD EAGLE

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT