ADVERTISEMENT

You know who sucks? Mitt Romney,

laureleagleson

All American
Jul 16, 2003
Romney-care, ftw!
What? This isn't a politics board?
You didn't spend money to read this crap?
Who'da thunk it?

Every one of them sucks... we are screwed the next 4 years no matter who gets it.

Yeah, he was bad. But thankfully Obama came along and made W look like Abe Lincoln.
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

Had not seen a thing about Romney on this board until you brought it up. Have, however, seen too many Obama ads before anyone mentioned it in a thread.

Originally posted by Big Whit:
Every one of them sucks... we are screwed the next 4 years no matter who gets it.

Can't believe most folks can't realize this. Anyone who claims loyalty to one party or the other is the person who sucks. Country will never return to its glory with gang like mentalities all fighting over the same dollars to pad their friends and own pockets.

So as long as there is an ad, it's okay to opend a thread every few days that bashes the president and his wife? Nah, I've made a personal decision to start a thread bashing a republican for each thread started about a democrat. Seems fair. We'll turn this thing into the new Hub, but this time we'll all get to pay money for everyone's idiotic political opinions instead of using that communist free board Lanny set up.

I along with most Americans that don't have their heads up Obama's butt.
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

Originally posted by EverydayEllis:

Originally posted by Big Whit:

Can't believe most folks can't realize this. Anyone who claims loyalty to one party or the other is the person who sucks. Country will never return to its glory with gang like mentalities all fighting over the same dollars to pad their friends and own pockets.

I have to agree. I don't know at which point it became true, but most (I vomit at the term public servant) of them are interested in re-election, and that is it. They only placate their constituents, and lie to the rest in order to get re-elected. That goes for all of them. "Public Service" comes with too many benefits outside of the pay itself. Even worse many of them don't participate in the programs we are forced to pay for our participation (Social Security), that are bound to go broke before some of us receive the benefits actually due. I will likely pay into the fraudulent system my entire working life, only to see it broke or have a system of means testing that will eliminate me from receiving the benefits.

In other words, pay in the whole time to a system that would pay far less than the market. Congress wrecks that system to the piont it will some day pay nothing. All the while they pay nothing to the system because they are exempt and have their own pension. They knew/know Social Security sucks and the only thing they are diong about it is taking care of themselves.

I guess I've gone too far, but this stuff really pisses me off.

Originally posted by laureleagleson:
So as long as there is an ad, it's okay to opend a thread every few days that bashes the president and his wife? Nah, I've made a personal decision to start a thread bashing a republican for each thread started about a democrat. Seems fair. We'll turn this thing into the new Hub, but this time we'll all get to pay money for everyone's idiotic political opinions instead of using that communist free board Lanny set up.

If the ads weren't there this would not have started. If you don't want this on a sports board your beef is with the Obamas.

Wow Laurel did you forget to take your meds? First your disgusting language and now this elementary school post. If it's just that the liberal agenda is going down like the Titanic, well that's life. Otherwise you might need to see a Doc.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT