ADVERTISEMENT

wow.

Yep. Did you notice Obama's body language? He looked like he was tired and beaten before he even started. I think he had been on the campaign trail too much and meeting with too many Hollywood celebs. We know from his schedule that he hasn't been at work. Didn't even bother to attend the majority of his security briefings. I almost felt sorry for him having to stand there and defend his sorry record. Well not really. It was great for the American people to see who Mitt was and not the lie that the Dems have said he is.

I predicted awhile back that Romney would throttle Obama in the debates. There's just no defending his record. He doesn't have an REAL positives to talk about. He can try to spin Obamacare as a positive, but he forgets that 75% of Americans opposed the bill that the left shoved down our throats. Obama needs a teleprompter. He made that obvious. He looked uncomfortable, stammered, and couldn't stay on topic. It was hilarious watching him get trounced, even though the moderator tried his hardest to help him out.

Best line that I heard in the analysis afterword was that the reason Obama kept looking around down and to the left with that dazed look was that he was trying to find the teleprompter. lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT