ADVERTISEMENT

Why, why why? My goodness, if Parker Adamson can't play

scotteagle

All Conference
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2002
better than this he can't at all. UTEP is infinitely beatable. A modest effort by most any QB on any mediocre offense would be enough.

Cole Weeks should never step foot on a field as a player ever again. Wide open rb for a 1st down, throws it behind him. Next play throws into triple coverage for a pick 6.

28 points on 34 total yards in the second half according to Vic. If his arithmetic is anywhere close this is mind-boggling. CUSA refs are notoriously bad, even on the rare occasion when the calls go in our favor.

I can only guess monken was trying to skirt by a game with weeks in order to preserve some red shirts. otherwise....it is complete lunacy.

Parker was red-shirted in 2013, he is ready to go unless he is hurt and we just don't know it.

Certainly he could do better than 5 turnovers and completely taking our team out of the game. My goodness Weeks was bad. Worst performance I've seen in some time for a QB. Way worse than Bridgford.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Maybe the coach doesn't want a qb controversy. Weeks is a senior and will be gone. Adamson will be here for many more years and Mullens' high school coach runs the show.

The long ball is tough for weeks, throwing it and waiting to throw it. This was a known. Gotta have a solid short game like AD with Rams to make a go. Only back we have is Richard begrudgingly used. Coaches need to get off their lazy asses, get creative, do their job and put together a workable game plan for what we have. They have failed us, not Cole Weeks.

until we fix the problems with our offensive line not being able to block where we can have a running game and be balanced, the quaterback question is not valid

The OL is getting better. All very young. If Nick can't go this weekend I'd like to see what Parker can do.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT