ADVERTISEMENT

WHO DAT!

Wish I was in Big Easy tonight. Have to be at work at 7am. Never thought this would ever happen. New Orleans in the Super Bowl. Let the wild rumpus commence.

One of the Best Nights Ever. History in front of our eyes. Saints and Katrina versus Favre. Back home in the Big Easy. Doesnt get much better than that game

I don't even know how Saints fans can be happy about that game. If they play like they did tonight, the Colts will beat them by 4 TDs. They got dominated by the Vikings in front of the home crowd, but turnovers and some BS calls by the refs in the end handed them a game that they had no business winning. If I were a Saints fan, I'd feel pretty stupid about gloating right now.

But you are not a Saints fan, so allow us our gloating for just this one night. I have waited all 43 years and it may never come again in my lifetime, so have a coke and a smile and hush...Black/Gold

I saw one BS call that went the Saints way, and thats the pass interference on 3rd down in overtime on a ball that was uncatchable. I think it was payback to the Saints by the officiating crew on that crap call they made on Minnesota's last scoring drive when they flagged the Saints for a late hit on Favre on 3rd down that kept that drive alive (no way that was a late hit). Or maybe on the 3rd down in the 1st Q when they flagged the saints for personal foul - late hit out of bounds when a defenders hand touched the ankle of the WR after he had went out of bounds and the saints player was falling.

I'm a Favre fan and would have rooted for them next week had they won tonight. But them allowing the Saints to strip them 4 times, and just dropping 3 other balls, killed them. And then the bad interception thrown by Brett and the end. Vikings deserved to loose by being careless with the ball.

Originally posted by Legendary Eagle:
I don't even know how Saints fans can be happy about that game. If they play like they did tonight, the Colts will beat them by 4 TDs. They got dominated by the Vikings in front of the home crowd, but turnovers and some BS calls by the refs in the end handed them a game that they had no business winning. If I were a Saints fan, I'd feel pretty stupid about gloating right now.

Super Bowl.

I don't even know how Saints fans can be happy about that game.

Would you be happy if we (USM) went to our first Sugar Bowl after beating, say Houston in the CUSA champ game by sheer luck when they destroy us in every stat except the score? And be almost assured a severe ass beating by whomever we play in said Sugar Bowl?

Yes, you would. All of us would be. Thats how the Saints fans feel right now. That team has accomplished something it never, NEVER, has before.

Originally posted by ElectroEagle:
I don't even know how Saints fans can be happy about that game.

Would you be happy if we (USM) went to our first Sugar Bowl after beating, say Houston in the CUSA champ game by sheer luck when they destroy us in every stat except the score? And be almost assured a severe ass beating by whomever we play in said Sugar Bowl?

Yes, you would. All of us would be. Thats how the Saints fans feel right now. That team has accomplished something it never, NEVER, has before.

The Brett Jockriders will never get over the butthurt of having their hero having his last pass in an NFC Championship with the Packers be a game-costing pick, his second to last pass with the Jets being a pick, and his last pass in the 2009-2010 NFC Championship with the Vikings also being a game-costing pick.

Who dat.

Scoreboard.

Super Bowl.

um... i don't know... maybe because.... they WON...

pretty sure that's how saints fans can be happy...

i don't even know how you can't figure that out...

not the saints fault minnesota skill players can't hold on to the ball.. not the saints fault favre threw 2 picks... and the saints had plenty BS calls go against them...

wake up man.. if i were you, i'd feel pretty stupid about the post i just made..

Who Dat! baby! No one can spoil this. May not be in Miami but will be in New Orleans or the new mugshots on the coast for the game.

Raptor, as has been said by many on this board Favre's last pick did not cost them the game. Quit being such a sore winner.

The Saints made the clutch plays, and the Vikings didn't..simple. It was bitter sweet for me, a Saints fans since their inception, but even more a fan of Brett Favre and Southern Miss.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT