ADVERTISEMENT

Welcome to The Hub

lanny mixon

Oct 28, 2002
Friends

I want to welcome everyone to The Hub. This is where the BigGoldNation talks about anything but sports. This is were we can politely debate politics, talk about religion, discuss campus happenings and even share tips on growing "maters".

I have a tremendous amount of respect for each of our posters. I hope everyone here shares that same respect. I have very strong views on politics and I know many others do as well. With all of the primaries going on I know this is a topic that will be highly discussed. I have my favorite candidate as I am sure you do as well. While candidates may be fair game, fellow posters are not. There will be no attacks on posters because of their political or religious views.

All of the same rules that apply on the other boards apply here. We have chosen one of the most respected, fair minded members of our community to server as the forum leader for this board.

Our friend GaryO is the forum leader for The Hub, and I have full confidence that he will lead this forum fairly. He will be assisted here by all of the Universal board mods.

Thank you all for your interest and support of our new venture, but always remember, Southern Miss fans, You are The BigGoldNation.

Reactions: dannyw104
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT