ADVERTISEMENT

We may lead the country in...

Sorry for being politically incorrect, but I s..t, if I had a Son doing that. Maybe that's why I have two Southern Miss daughters!!!!!!!!

Conversation with my nine year old daughter tonight at half time:
"Daddy, is that flag person with the yellow Mohawk a boy?"
"Uhh, I think so, sweetie."
"He walks like a sissy."
"He sure does, baby."
"Daddy, why is he doing a girl job? He should play football. He's big enough to play football, isn't he daddy?"
"I don't know if he's big enough, but I'd sure like to see him play football, baby. "

Originally posted by Bubba Ray Eagle:
Sorry for being politically incorrect, but I s..t, if I had a Son doing that. Maybe that's why I have two Southern Miss daughters!!!!!!!!
As I sat there watching that display I thought to myself, "there's a few REALLY disappointed Dads out there somewhere"

Originally posted by Legendary Eagle:
lol. I thought the same thing at a HS game I was at last night. Who would let their kid do that?
A parent who respects his kid enough to let him choose what he wants to do.

Originally posted by Wired Eagle:
Conversation with my nine year old daughter tonight at half time:
"Daddy, is that flag person with the yellow Mohawk a boy?"
"Uhh, I think so, sweetie."
"He walks like a sissy."
"He sure does, baby."
"Daddy, why is he doing a girl job? He should play football. He's big enough to play football, isn't he daddy?"
"I don't know if he's big enough, but I'd sure like to see him play football, baby. "
frown.gif

GOOD JOB, ARMY. There are lots more things for kids to do than just play FOOTBALL. My kid tried football for one season but opted out for the trumpet. He was ALL-STATE, and I guarantee you he got more value out of that experience than if I would have FORCED him to play football.

GO EAGLES!!!! BEAT MIDSHIPMEN!!!!

For those of you dissing the male flags, go on You-Tube and check out the Madison Scouts Drum and Bugle Corps. It's an all male corps, and I guarantee that those flags and rifles are ALL MEN!!!!

Also, check out the Marine Corps Silent Drill Team. There is also a clip entitled "Rifle Spinning." TRY TELLING THAT GUY THAT HE'S NOT A REAL MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some of you guys come across as real idiots sometimes.

GO EAGLES!!!! BEAT MIDSHIPMEN!!!!

Originally posted by hometown_eagle:
You gotta love how politically correct our society has become.

Don't see anyone in here being politically correct or trying to force people to be. Sometimes people just need to be respectful. There is a difference.
This post was edited on 10/2 7:54 AM by Funkyfedoras

Originally posted by Standing in EE:
Hopefully you guys don't have kids yet and you're mature before you do.

I don't know who that quote was intended for; but, for the record, I have 3 beautiful Golden Eagle lovin' daughters and a baby Eagle that will be here in January. They are all respectful of others. The 9 year old was being an innocent child when she made that statement. I was just trying to make the point that a 9 year old could see that something was a little off center there.

I am respectful of others freedoms to do as they choose. Even though my handle doesn't report it like ArmyEagle's does, I, too, served to keep those freedoms available to all. Just because I don't AGREE with a person's choices in life doesn't mean I oppose them. There IS a difference in the two.

In the immortal words of that great orator Sgt. Hulka, "Lighten up, Frances."
embarassed.gif

Originally posted by Wired Eagle:

Originally posted by Standing in EE:
Hopefully you guys don't have kids yet and you're mature before you do.

I don't know who that quote was intended for; but, for the record, I have 3 beautiful Golden Eagle lovin' daughters and a baby Eagle that will be here in January. They are all respectful of others. The 9 year old was being an innocent child when she made that statement. I was just trying to make the point that a 9 year old could see that something was a little off center there.

I am respectful of others freedoms to do as they choose. Even though my handle doesn't report it like ArmyEagle's does, I, too, served to keep those freedoms available to all. Just because I don't AGREE with a person's choices in life doesn't mean I oppose them. There IS a difference in the two.

In the immortal words of that great orator Sgt. Hulka, "Lighten up, Frances."
embarassed.gif

It was meant for those who don't believe in unconditional love for thier children or who think its policitally correct to do so.

Originally posted by It's The Talons:
I have no problem with the choices a person makes. This is America and these freedoms are what makes our country great!
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Because you were one of the twirllers!!!! Your dad let you choose whatever you wanted to do. And you chose this!!

So if you don't ridicule/insult a kid for doing something he wants to do makes him "politically correct" and contributes to the "pussification" of America? Really?

I don't see ya'll having any issues with male cheerleaders. A few decades ago, that would have likely led to a conversation much like this. Was that just the beginning to the "pussification"?

The first time I saw a male cheerleader was in high school. Did we make fun of him sure. Because like it was said it was strange to see. I still don't understand why anyone would want to do the flag thing thats just strange to me.

Originally posted by ArmyEagle:
Originally posted by Legendary Eagle:
lol. I thought the same thing at a HS game I was at last night. Who would let their kid do that?
A parent who respects his kid enough to let him choose what he wants to do.
Actually, only a moron that didn't give a s**t about his kid would let him do that. Parents are supposed to protect their kids from looking like idiots.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT