ADVERTISEMENT

WANTED : PRACTICE SPY

SSME

BGN Hall of Fame
Oct 28, 2002
Do you have what it takes? Do you have that special desire, ambition, THE DARING, the love of intrigue..and ego to be "The Practice Spy???"

Be the man about town. GET ALL THE GIRLS, steal all the attention (and stats).

With today's technology, watching a good practice spy's videos would be like watching the game live on TV. Just think about it, there are plenty of locations where a good spy could position himself to bring it all to life. Coach Hall does a good job keeping us on top of things 🤣, but we really need that inside perspective. I want to know who has the best stats, who has the crispest throws, who has the accuracy, weak points, strong points, who can run, who can't, who can really throw that pig around the field? Is the man for the job getting the attention he deserves? Do we have the next Brett Favre walking the grounds of Roberts Stadium?

Be sure YOU get all the attention YOU deserve. James Bond can't hold a candle to, "THE PRACTICE SPY."

So what's the inside scoop, TIGER (or EAGLE as it may be)? We are all waiting for your first story. ALL of us waiting...impatiently. So get out there bub. Show 'em how it's done. Major networks need YOU.

Live the rich and rewarding lifestyle of, "THE PRACTICE SPY."

Last edited:
Reactions: 54890eagle

AUGUST 19 | Hattiesburg Fanfest​

8:30 a.m. | Watch Golden Eagle football practice from the South End Zone
*No photo or video of practice is permitted.

10:15 a.m. | Hear from Head Coach Will Hall in the Touchdown Club
This event is FREE and open to the public with no registration required. Concessions will be available for purchase.

I assume multiple people on this board attended. Hopefully, some can post reports. I am especially interested in what Coach Hall had to say.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT