ADVERTISEMENT

USM news from CUSA media days...

NueDaeEagle

Key Reserve
Jul 9, 2012
D'Narius Antoine moves from LB to safety. I'm guessing that's because of the depth at LB. I like it. La Tech's Skip Holtz said USM is the dark horse in CUSA West this year. Monken said that last year he only felt good about playing Roches, Williams and Freeman at D tackle. This year he thinks we will have 4, if not 6 he can rotate at that position.

I'm so ready. For the first time in a while, I feel good about our program. SMTTT!
You and me both. For those of you not familiar with D'Narius Antoine. he is one of our top recruits this past year. He lead the nation (JC) in punt returns. He is a big safety and a very talented player.

I think we'll win 6...maybe 7 games. But the quality of this league is so horrible, I can't get too excited about it. Hopefully as we're winning, I'll get more excited about it.

I think we'll win 6...maybe 7 games. But the quality of this league is so horrible, I can't get too excited about it. Hopefully as we're winning, I'll get more excited about it.
I agree with the 6 or 7 wins part, but not the second part. I think it's because of the quality of CUSA. Easy, maybe you should just become an AAC fan. You know the same AAC that finished rated below CUSA as a conference last year. Then you can spend your time on their boards bashing them as a "fan."

Reactions: Legendary Eagle
I agree with the 6 or 7 wins part, but not the second part. I think it's because of the quality of CUSA. Easy, maybe you should just become an AAC fan. You know the same AAC that finished rated below CUSA as a conference last year. Then you can spend your time on their boards bashing them as a "fan."
You have no idea how long I have been a fan of this program, what I've done or how much I've given over the last 30 years. I've seen our program at it's best and at it's worst. I've see Southern Miss face great competition and I've seen us face crap competition. THIS is crap competition for the most part. You don't tell me what you think I should do...I have an opinion and I'll share it if I choose to. You have your opinion. State your opinion, debate if you want but don't tell me to become a fan of another conference. That's just a stupid comment. If you think CUSA is a great conference,...you're off your meds!

You have no idea how long I have been a fan of this program, what I've done or how much I've given over the last 30 years. I've seen our program at it's best and at it's worst. I've see Southern Miss face great competition and I've seen us face crap competition. THIS is crap competition for the most part. You don't tell me what you think I should do...I have an opinion and I'll share it if I choose to. You have your opinion. State your opinion, debate if you want but don't tell me to become a fan of another conference. That's just a stupid comment. If you think CUSA is a great conference,...you're off your meds!
We'll just have to disagree on that one. I think CUSA is a good conference and getting better. It's better than the AAC, except for the bowls. You don't. That's fine. Glad you've been supporting the team for a long time. I took you for someone who just criticizes and never shows up. My mistake. Peace.

Good grief. You sound like a 2 year old. Sorry to any 2 year old out there...

Good grief. You sound like a 2 year old. Sorry to any 2 year old out there...
Ledgendary, you continue to live up to your reputation as the biggest ass on this board. It's people like you that have made this board irrelevent. I try to to come back from time to time, but the name calling by folks like you is what keeps many of us away. I'm sure you love that though.

Ledgendary, you continue to live up to your reputation as the biggest ass on this board. It's people like you that have made this board irrelevent. I try to to come back from time to time, but the name calling by folks like you is what keeps many of us away. I'm sure you love that though.

The only people that stay away are the people like you that just come here to talk down USM and spread negative filth. Good riddance.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT