ADVERTISEMENT

UAB Starting Back Up

I really felt bad for their kids when this all happened. Definitely have no love for UAB or any school whose name begins with University of Alabama.

At the end of the day it does nothing for CUSA or USM as far as I am concerned. I just wish by some miracle we could escape this conference.

I really felt bad for their kids when this all happened. Definitely have no love for UAB or any school whose name begins with University of Alabama.

At the end of the day it does nothing for CUSA or USM as far as I am concerned. I just wish by some miracle we could escape this conference.
You and those teams that jumped to the AAC just might be changing their tune when the new TV contract is signed. Look for a major increase that will make the AAC very jealous, and those teams very sorry they left. It looks like some great news coming USM's way soon with this new contract. And as to UAB, I am not a fan, but UAB staying in will reportedly mean $250,000 a year for USM because of the controversy that surrounds UAB that has made them a "national brand." Doesn't make sense to me, but that's the report. Anyway, stay tuned for a big new TV contract that will be very exciting for us.

We need something to turn out right. UAB's administration screws up and makes them stars. Our administration the last few years seems to just screw up.

ADVERTISEMENT