ADVERTISEMENT

Two Courtside Tickets to the SMU Game

lanny mixon

Oct 28, 2002
Ok Friends

Here's the deal. I have two courtside tickets to the SMU game. I want to give them away to the biggest Southern Miss basketball fan on the Loyalty Board.

So, who's the biggest fan?

I have to be the biggest fan.. Haha I went to practice today!! And I can probably say I was one of the few who has slept on the court in Reed Green. A bunch of the Loonies, including myself, asked Coach Barnes if we could sleep in there before the first game. He loved the idea... So we did. How do I rate??

Re: Definitely should be Golfing Eagle nm

I'm the biggest,but I already have great seats,so give them to someone who doesn't have the best seats or any seats at all for that matter!

Ok guys to be fair. I got over 30 emails from folks wanting these tickets. Every fan just as deserving as the next. I talked things over with Cory and there is no way we can choose between everyone.

So, we made an administrative decision. Cory and I are going to go to the game and use them. I don't mean this to be a tease to the board or anything like that, but there is no way we could tear GolfingEagle away from the Rest of the Loonies, I am not sure they could go on with him. So I hope to see you all there and for anyone needing tickets hit up BDR, he has a few left.

Lanny watch out for the flying peanuts. Be aiming at you all night. Not really but now I'll have to let my brother ask you 1000000000000000000000000 questions from now on once he figures out who you is. Ha ha. I'm not that dirty.
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

Originally posted by Lanny Mixon:
I talked things over with Cory and there is no way we can choose between everyone.

I've got a good idea! Whoever can put the most Eagle Head stickers on top of Ole Myth or MSUcks bumper stickers/signs/etc. will get the tickets.
laugh.gif

Re: SIx more free to anyone casually interested ..

Have you any tickets left? I just got to my computer.

Re: SIx more free to anyone casually interested ..

Bdr above states he has or had 6
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT