ADVERTISEMENT

The board Nazi is at it again.

Originally posted by O.G. Eagle:
Yes, it is a Saints fan, and it is obvious who it is.

What? I'm sorry but any post that attacks players and calls them names, whether NFL or college or high school or freakin pop warner is probably going to be deleted.

Oh, and if I am the person you were so certain it was, I am BY FAR not a Saints fan, LMAO.

Rule #7: No attacks on players or coaches. Criticism is allowed, and encouraged if the shoe fits. But that does NOT mean you have free range to bash or alienate a player or coach with your comments. If you disagree with how they played or the effort they put forward, please voice your opinion and state why you hold that opinion. If it's something you would not say to their faces, then don't post it.

Originally posted by Lanny Mixon:

Well if it's a Saints fan that defiantly rules me out.

Ditto for me. I couldn't care less if people want to trash the Saints.

Originally posted by neeagle:

What? I'm sorry but any post that attacks players and calls them names, whether NFL or college or high school or freakin pop warner is probably going to be deleted.

Oh, and if I am the person you were so certain it was, I am BY FAR not a Saints fan, LMAO.

Rule #7: No attacks on players or coaches. Criticism is allowed, and encouraged if the shoe fits. But that does NOT mean you have free range to bash or alienate a player or coach with your comments. If you disagree with how they played or the effort they put forward, please voice your opinion and state why you hold that opinion. If it's something you would not say to their faces, then don't post it.

We cant call out NFL players? kinda strange if you ask me.

Since the Saints took all the cheap shots to put Favre out of the Playoff game last year, I hope they lose every game they play. If a thread was deleted on this board for calling out the Saints, then that is ridiculous.

Call out? Or just needlessly call them names?

First don't really care to see any non-USM stuff on the board. Second...with the kinda money the NFL players make from public sources then they are open game to be call whatever by the public.

For it to not be you, you sure are being defensive. Those rules apply to Southern Miss players and/or college players. If the saints are brought up on this board, which they are on a regular basis, then they are open game. I'm pretty sure they don't read this board, nor do any of their parents. Like I have said before, some of the mods on this board think they run the place. They need to get off of their high horse and acting like their opinions count more than others.

I think you should be able to call out any pro player unless he's a Viking!
tongue.gif

Originally posted by Legendary Eagle:
Every thread about the Saints should be deleted or moved to the Hub. This is a SOUTHERN MISS board.

Not actually, if a former player is involved with or against the Saints, its Southern Miss related.

Don't know what said posts were about, but . . . .

Lanny, this appears to refer to on topic discussions of Southern Miss and Southern Miss' players and coaches. Did you intend for it to be enforced for off topic discussions of NFL players and coaches also?

I'm a Saints fan, have been since before I knew Brett Favre existed, don't believe in being loyal to players over teams even when they went to your school, think people STILL crying over the NFCCG and whining about "cheap shots" need to get a life because they applaud that sort of aggression from defense when it's Southern Miss being aggressive...

...but I didn't even see the threads yall are talking about, so it sho weren't me.

I hate the Falcons as much as Ole Miss. That's my contribution.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT