ADVERTISEMENT

Sit down Hillary, hello Elizabeth

PensacolaEagle

BGN Pro Poster
Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
If any one saw Elizabeth Warren's speech to the Senate yesterday, you just saw the equivalent of Barack Obama's speech to the Democratic Convention in 2004. She will be the next Democratic nominee if she elects to run. She would get my support! Black/Gold.

Any Dem that runs after the Obama debacle is stupid. The Dem nominee will be like McCain running after Bush. The American people hate Obama and the Dems too much to make the mistake of electing another one.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Legendary.... Dems will be motivated, and turn out, Warren will pull middle class Repubs tired of income disparity and Wall Street abuse....I don't know if she is ready to run.

Originally posted by PensacolaEagle:
Legendary.... Dems will be motivated, and turn out, Warren will pull middle class Repubs tired of income disparity and Wall Street abuse....I don't know if she is ready to run.
Um, income disparity has grown more under the leadership of Obama and the Dem Congress than it has under any other president. That fact will be used to demolish the Dems and their tired old lies about how they are the party of the poor and middle class. The people upset about income disparity will vote Republican...if they have a functional brain.

The November elections showed how tired of Democrats the American people are. All talk. No action. The politics of hype and blame worked to get Obama elected twice. The the jig is up. People aren't falling for that again now that they know that the Dems can't do anything to fix problems. Americans are tired of the blame game. We want solutions and RESULTS.

Obama's approval ratings are at Bush levels.
Polls actually show that more people would vote for Bush than Obama today.
Most Americans want Obamacare completely repealed.

Face it. 2016 for the Democrats will be like 2008 for the Republicans. Go ahead and prepare yourself mentally for Republican leadership for the next 8-16 years. Dems had their chance. They failed. Now it's time for the Republicans to come in and clean up the mess...like we always do.

Clean up the mess... Lol...good one. George really cleaned up the mess. Took a budget surplus and did what? Cleaned up the mess. Get ready for the first female president of the U.S., my hope is Elizabeth Warren.

Budget surplus. That joke of a accounting lies has been dismissed repeatedly. Yeah, George got us out of the recession #1 Clinton handed him. Unfortunately, his second term ended just as Clinton recession #2 was crippling America. Funny how America prospered under W and a Republican congress. It wasn't until the Dems took Congress, and the Clinton housing bubble popped that problems started. Queue Obamas arrival, and the problems have only gotten worse. But I'm not sure why I'm even attempting to have a rational discussion with someone that thinks Obama is a good president, and most likely thinks that Jimmy Carter was a good president. Ignorance is bliss, and the Democratic party thrives on it. I take solace in knowing that the Democratic party is finished for the forseeable future. Thinking that Hillary has a prayer is laughable. Thinking that psycho ass Warren does is utterly hysterical.

Personally, I don't see Warren running, unless Hillary elects not to run. No incumbent, lots of hats going into the ring, can't wait. You Repubs will slaughter one another in the primary season again, and nominate another like your last two candidates....losers...Lol..dropping the political acrimony for a bit, wish you and yours a Merry Christmas.

Hope you had a good Christmas. Mine was spent in the hospital. I'm just thankful to be alive at this point, so politics is pretty much off my mind for the time being.

Yep, what we need is more of the same policies of Obama, the Income Disparity President. Only Democrats repeatedly say the solution is always to just do more of what didn't work the first time. That's right let's do more of it and then see how you libs will blame Bush and the repubs when it just doesn't work again and gets even worse.

Originally posted by Legendary Eagle:
Hope you had a good Christmas. Mine was spent in the hospital. I'm just thankful to be alive at this point, so politics is pretty much off my mind for the time being.
Christmas in the hospital... Man, hate to hear that, gotta be no fun. You back healthy and on your feet?

Originally posted by NueDaeEagle:
Yep, what we need is more of the same policies of Obama, the Income Disparity President. Only Democrats repeatedly say the solution is always to just do more of what didn't work the first time. That's right let's do more of it and then see how you libs will blame Bush and the repubs when it just doesn't work again and gets even worse.
Nue...Happy New Year, welcome back, but you are too vague, can't figure out what you are saying. Are you saying Romney 2016? Hope so!

Originally posted by NueDaeEagle:
Nue...Happy New Year, welcome back, but you are too vague, can't figure out what you are saying. Are you saying Romney 2016? Hope so!
Nope, Romney was too weak. The traditional line is that you have to win the independents to win. Romney did that and lost. He did that because the base did not vote for him to the count of several million. The GOP keeps running moderates and they keep losing. I think one of the conservative governors might be the best bet. My hope is that Bush, Huckleby and maybe one other progressive Republicans split the moderate vote and allow a conservative to be the candidate. However, don't think that will happen. The liberal media will combine with the GOP establishment to take out any conservative. The GOP is like the Democratic machine. They are more interested in maintaining power and making money than in solving problems.

And my the new year bring you and yours many blessing Pensacola.

With the flood of moderate Republicans jumping into the presidential race, splitting the vote may be the best chance conservatives have of getting a suitable candidate into the election. It makes me wretch when I see the frontrunners listed as Jeb Bush, Mitt Romney, Chris Christie, etc. This country is truly sick if we end up with a Jeb Bush - Hillary Clinton election. I never want to see another Clinton or Bush on a presidential ballot again. My hope is that someone like Gov. Scott Walker emerges as a lone candidate that conservatives rally around, while RINO Republicans split their vote with Bush, Romney, Christie, etc. I've always been a good little soldier when it comes to voting for the Republican nominee for president, even when I didn't care for them. I've reached a point where if the GOP throws up another moderate candidate- I'll still go to the polls and vote, but I'll either leave the presidential selection blank or go with a 3rd party candidate.

On a side note, you mentioned Mike Huckleberry. Why is that clown even getting into the race? What a waste of time and money. Has he ever heard of Willie Horton and what that did to Michael Dukakis' presidential run? Dukakis supported a policy that allowed Willie Horton serving a life sentence to get a weekend furlough- then Horton goes out and rapes a woman. It was a big part of his campaign getting shot down in flames. What did Huckleberry as governor do? Reduced Maurice Clemmons 100+ year prison sentence down to 47 years making him immediately eligible for parole. So in 2009 in Washington state Clemmons guns down four law enforcement officers in cold blood. And Huckleberry thinks with that on his record he can get elected president? How stupid is he?

While I agree with your sentiments, the thought that Barack Obama could be reelected to a 2nd term in 2012 was laughable and look what happened? I agree that Elizabeth "I'm a Native American" Warren becoming president is hysterical, but I wouldn't rule out Hillary Clinton. The bottom line is that Hillary has name recognition and we live in a country that has a lot of unintelligent voters who cast their votes purely on name recognition, commercial sound bites, and appearances on "The View." The same crowd who voted for Barack Obama simply because they believed it was time for a black man to be president, will vote for Hillary because they believe it is time for a woman to be president.

Originally posted by Legendary Eagle:
Christmas in the hospital... Man, hate to hear that, gotta be no fun. You back healthy and on your feet?
Not really. Broke my femur snowboarding, and had a rod put in. Gonna be awhile before I'm back to normal, but I'm getting around well on crutches now.

Originally posted by SoMissFan:
With the flood of moderate Republicans jumping into the presidential race, splitting the vote may be the best chance conservatives have of getting a suitable candidate into the election. It makes me wretch when I see the frontrunners listed as Jeb Bush, Mitt Romney, Chris Christie, etc. This country is truly sick if we end up with a Jeb Bush - Hillary Clinton election. I never want to see another Clinton or Bush on a presidential ballot again. My hope is that someone like Gov. Scott Walker emerges as a lone candidate that conservatives rally around, while RINO Republicans split their vote with Bush, Romney, Christie, etc. I've always been a good little soldier when it comes to voting for the Republican nominee for president, even when I didn't care for them. I've reached a point where if the GOP throws up another moderate candidate- I'll still go to the polls and vote, but I'll either leave the presidential selection blank or go with a 3rd party candidate.

On a side note, you mentioned Mike Huckleberry. Why is that clown even getting into the race? What a waste of time and money. Has he ever heard of Willie Horton and what that did to Michael Dukakis' presidential run? Dukakis supported a policy that allowed Willie Horton serving a life sentence to get a weekend furlough- then Horton goes out and rapes a woman. It was a big part of his campaign getting shot down in flames. What did Huckleberry as governor do? Reduced Maurice Clemmons 100+ year prison sentence down to 47 years making him immediately eligible for parole. So in 2009 in Washington state Clemmons guns down four law enforcement officers in cold blood. And Huckleberry thinks with that on his record he can get elected president? How stupid is he?
"I've always been a good little soldier when it comes to voting for the Republican nominee for president, even when I didn't care for them. I've reached a point where if the GOP throws up another moderate candidate- I'll still go to the polls and vote, but I'll either leave the presidential selection blank or go with a 3rd party candidate. "

SoMissFan, I can't tell you how many times I've heard that said, and I've been one of them. If a Jeb Bush is the nominee then I will probably vote the Libertarian ticket. Never again will I vote for a John McCain. The GOP takes my vote for granted and then hates me while they try to outpace the Dems in growing the government. No longer.

There's too much at stake here to try and make some kind of statement that nobody is going to notice. Antics like that will just allow yet another Democrat to win. 4 more years of Dem rule after the Obama debacle would devastate America beyond repair. I am not happy that true conservatives lose in the primaries either, but they are still much better for the country than the alternative.

ADVERTISEMENT