ADVERTISEMENT

Pissed, we all need to get POed...

InsuranceEagle

BGN Pro Poster
Jan 25, 2006
About this Oil Situation!

I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT THE RESPONSE HAS BEEN SO SLOW.
HOPE THE FED'S GET INVOLVED QUICKLY.

BP WITH ALL THE TECHNOLOGY IS NOT GETTING THE JOB DONE.

LET'S HOPE THIS IS FIXED SOON!
This post was edited on 5/26 6:47 AM by moogold50

Moo, I appreciate the gravity of this disaster and agree that it is incredibly terrible, and I don't want to take anything away from your point, but this is incomparable to 9/11. This is an unintentional, environmental disaster, in which 11 lives were lost. 9/11 was an intentional attack, which claimed thousands of lives, but had minimal effect on the environment.

The biggest difference is attention, in which I agree with you, Americans just don't get it. No one who is not directly affected by this simply don't care. When 9/11 happened, everyone was watching the news that day and for weeks after. Everyone was reading the papers. Everyone was in church praying. Now, the only people that care, are those whose jobs may be in jeopardy.

president obama will make a speech and all will be fixed.
roll.gif

Congress Rep. Markey has been on CNN "outraged" about the fact that BP doesn't acknowledge there are "toxic oil plumes" out in the Gulf threatening environmental life.

He mentioned that the University of South Florida and the University of Southern Mississippi have sent independent scientists out in the Gulf and have confirmed that these plumes do exist.

I didn't know USM was so involved in this thing! That's great!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT