ADVERTISEMENT

Paul Ryan is a rock star

Legendary Eagle

BGN Legend
Jan 11, 2008
What an amazing speech he made tonight. The veep debate will be laughable when he pulverizes Joe "The Drunken Uncle" Biden.

Originally posted by mrMPIRE34:
We will surely be choosing between two different futures for America this time around.
I couldn't agree more mrMPIRE34. The last election we had a hard left liberal in Obama running against a big government Republican in McCain. This election there America will choose two different futures. America will decide between growing the government even bigger, or changing the course and at least stop the increases. (and yes despite the Democratic lies no one has proposed a single actual cut in spending, only a cut in the rate of increases in spending), American will have to decide if she wants more government regulation and more business/government collusion which brings on corruption and makes the politicians rich or cut regulations and let the free market decide what works. America will have to decide if she wants to be a country that is law abiding and stands by the constitution or if her politicians can do what ever they want and to heck with the constitution, after all those laws are only for the little guys, not for the ruling class.

I could go on and on but America can go the way of Europe and we will see Spain and Greece in our future or we can get back to our roots of freedom, free enterprise, and the belief in the individual. There has never been a more stark choice in a presidential election. The only question is will America make educated choices.

I have no problem with people that have educated opinions and disagree. It is the morons that say things like I heard in the last election like "Obama's going to buy my gas," and "Obama's going to buy me a big screen TV." When I was told students at USM were saying that last statement I thought how can they be so stupid? Then a USM student that works at Walmart in the TV section (like so many college grads in this economy) told me that he sees many a food stamp recipient come through with a big screen TV that they pay for then get food on food stamps. I realized that they were right. Obama was buying them a big screen TV.

As for me, I want freedom and liberty. Get the government out of the business of business. I am tired of paying more because some politician wantsto line his pockets and that of the unions. No more bailouts that just go to political cronies. And stop printing money to cover up out of control spending. Printing money hurts the poor more than any other sector. It is a hidden tax. And the last thing is stop the war on business. I am a small business owner and there is no way I would hire someone. Too much risk. I also spend too much time, energy and money fighting regulations. I have had many a government regulation thrown up to block my business and some have done great damage. As a person that has started four corporations, don't tell me that corporation aren't people. How dare the Dems say that just because my family decided to run our business in a corporation that we aren't people. How dare they say that some farmer that has his family farm in a corporation are not people. We are people too. And those Dems need to stop preaching their hate.

I agree with you, about Paul Ryan . We need a change. The are killing this country with the presdent in the leed. I was brought with a dem and republican mom and dad. Dad dem and mom republican therefore i became an Independent. So i can go either way when it comes to voteing. This year we need a change, and i think we are going to get it. I'm planning on starting a new business,having already bought most of the tools needed to make the product with.Next step is building the building.

As to Southern Miss football, i am worried about the coaching staff. The players are giving their all, the coaches seen not to really care. They just want a pay check , useing games as practice, not trying to win. Some of the statements coach EJ has been said to to press bears this out.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT