ADVERTISEMENT

OT: way 2 go wisconsin!

Politicaly punched libs in the throat.....
This post was edited on 6/7 1:21 PM by nostereagle

Broke out my cheesehead hat tonight to celebrate. Way to go Wisconsin. Common sense is returning to our country. A huge 15 point win tonight for Governor Walker. Hope and Change is going down the drain. Can't wait.

Libtards are in PANIC mode after Walker fixed their $3 Billion deficit in ONE year!
And now it looks like he cruised thru the recall with a 9% margin of victory.
Excellent!

he didnt fix their budget in one year...he ran off half of the education backbone and they will be suffering for it severely in the years to come.

Originally posted by smokewrings:
he didnt fix their budget in one year...he ran off half of the education backbone and they will be suffering for it severely in the years to come.

laugh.gif

Please.

Turned a 3.6 billion deficit into a surplus. Changes were needed. He made changes. He's done an outstanding job.

Originally posted by smokewrings:
Wrong. Walker did exactly what Southern Miss is doing today. He stood up to the rich and powerful, and did what was right, and what served in the best interest of the common man. This whole "recall" effort was orchestrated by the wealthy democrats and unions that wanted to maintain their racket (sound familiar)? The rest of America should take notice and do the same thing in November.

OT Re: OT: way 2 go wisconsin!

Hey look... Another bullshit political thread on a board I pay money to read. Maybe I should start 10 or 12 of these stupid ****ing things on here as well...
This post was edited on 6/7 11:36 AM by laureleagleson

Originally posted by laureleagleson:
Hey look... Another ****** political thread on a board I pay money to read. Maybe I should start 10 or 12 of these stupid ****** things on here as well...
This post was edited on 6/7 11:10 AM by laureleagleson

You should have had a pretty good idea what it was about just by looking at the Subject. It was listed as OT. If you dont wanna read OT topics, it aint that hard not to click on em. If you dont wanna read stuff, dont.

I used to buy newspapers. They would have articles about things I didnt want to read about. I didnt read those. The same goes for magazines.

Gen Hammond is AD. It's a great day to be a Golden Eagle!

"OT: way 2 go wisconsin" doesn't make me think politics, it makes me think of the college, or sports... since this is a, ya know, sports board. but thanks for clarifying that for me. I'm gonna go ahead and get some huffpo, democrat underground, and msnbc articles ready. I'll just slap some OT's on em and everybody will be cool

That's what the hub is for. Just like foul language is not for this board. Plus, I slapped an extra OT on there, so you don't have to read it.

"OT: way 2 go wisconsin" doesn't make me think politics, it makes me think of the college, or sports... since this is a, ya know, sports board. but thanks for clarifying that for me. I'm gonna go ahead and get some huffpo, democrat underground, and msnbc articles ready. I'll just slap some OT's on em and everybody will be cool
Feel free, and I can promise you I won't start whining like a teenage girl about it.
This post was edited on 6/7 11:36 AM by nostereagle

OT Re: OT: way 2 go wisconsin!

Good for you. As for me, I get enough conservative bullshit everywhere else I go. I don't need it, nor will I pay money for it, here.
This post was edited on 6/7 11:38 AM by laureleagleson

If I thought for one moment that
southern Miss is coing what Walker did in Wisconsin or that our fight for General Hammond was like the Koch Brothrs' purchase of the vote in Wisconsin, I would quit this board, then never agin purchase the 8 tickets I buy each year; cancel tmy Eagle Club membership; and watch football only on T. V. We need to grow up as a fan base and realize that other views exist, quit being so predictably right wing and THINK! Under Walker, Wisconsin has crippled public education, followed the European model of false frugality, when gmonetary stimulus is needed. The criticism of the Democrat and the Presidents effort has been no job creation; think about it what is to be done by the government to stimulate job growth unless it is stimulating the ecconomy. I make plenty of money, and would be called, falsely by the Koch-type P r as a "job creator," yet I am not. Plus if my tax rate remains low, I still will not need to hire; why would I? Why would a hedge funnd manager for anothyer example, hire if he or she continues to get the benefit ow low taxation. This "middle class" fan base o ours seeks policies that would destroy it. Let's keep political cheer leading off this exchange.

Re: OT: way 2 go wisconsin!-Better suited for Hub

OT is for non-Southern Miss stuff. Allowing non-sports or non-USM is a huge stretch. I am more offended by political chest thumping than a four-letter word.

So, please Mr. Politician man, you watch YOUR language. Offensive is in the eye of the receiver.

Originally posted by BatonRougeEagleRon:
He HAS to be a democrat! Just wait till Obama gets the boot in the elections! He will be pissed then!:)

On this board, that doesnt matter. We are all Golden Eagles here. And when we disagree with each other, we should be able to do that in a civil manner.

MISSION. FAMILY. TEAM.

I was just trying to let the poster know that kind of language normally gets a thread locked. Personally, it doesn't bother me so much, but it is frowned upon heavily by the people that run this board. And I apologize to you sir if my "political chest thumping" offends you. I have again made the mistake of assuming that everyone on here is smart enough to ignore something they don't want to read.

I was under the impression that everyone here was smart enough to know that the people that run this board made a politics board for a reason and that these smart people understood how to use it.

Re: OT Re: OT: way 2 go wisconsin!

Hey look... Another bullshit political thread on a board I pay money to read. Maybe I should start 10 or 12 of these stupid f****g things on here as well...
Who made you click on it at gunpoint? BTW, that kind of language isn't welcome here. If you want to be immature, you can go back to EP and post all of the filth you want.

Originally posted by crazyhorse86:
If I thought for one moment that
southern Miss is coing what Walker did in Wisconsin or that our fight for General Hammond was like the Koch Brothrs' purchase of the vote in Wisconsin, I would quit this board, then never agin purchase the 8 tickets I buy each year; cancel tmy Eagle Club membership; and watch football only on T. V. We need to grow up as a fan base and realize that other views exist, quit being so predictably right wing and THINK! Under Walker, Wisconsin has crippled public education, followed the European model of false frugality, when gmonetary stimulus is needed. The criticism of the Democrat and the Presidents effort has been no job creation; think about it what is to be done by the government to stimulate job growth unless it is stimulating the ecconomy. I make plenty of money, and would be called, falsely by the Koch-type P r as a "job creator," yet I am not. Plus if my tax rate remains low, I still will not need to hire; why would I? Why would a hedge funnd manager for anothyer example, hire if he or she continues to get the benefit ow low taxation. This "middle class" fan base o ours seeks policies that would destroy it. Let's keep political cheer leading off this exchange.
What a load of crap. MSNBC is rotting your brain. If Wisconsin's education was "crippled", they wouldn't have re-elected the governor in a landslide. The fact of the matter is that he stood up to the corrupt liberals that were ruining his state's economy, and he has Wisconsin headed upwards. Unlike Obama, who has America heading downward.

I didn't start the thread. It will get moved to the hub, like they always do, whether you throw your liberal temper tantrum or not.

I too would not mine seeing politics go to the Hub Board.

Been up for two days so far...
Probably missed in all of the hoopla around the AD stuff. If it bothers you that much, email Lanny. That would be a more mature way of handling it than publicly embarrassing yourself.

I did LE. Had no idea we had people on here this sensative. My bad though. Won't happen again. Don't want to hurt anyones feelings.

It was a good thread, and I thought it was another good example of the same kind of victory USM had yesterday. Some people are just intolerant of opposing views, though.

Sorry smokewrings he made education better. You are confusing unions with education. The vast majority long ago realized that unions were hurting education not helping. Just look at the fact that the Wisconsin unions were getting fat off of the forced medical contracts with the state, almost a mirror image of the Coke contract at USM. The unions were milking education for millions while claiming to support education. Sound familiar. Coke milks USM for huge amounts on the contract while saying they are big supporters, same thing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT