ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Mayoral Election today...

I stood up for Hattiesburg and Dave Ware this morning!! BTW,, anyone who thinks that this election is not relevant to USM is dead wrong...
Our present administration has shown their disdain for this University on more than one occasion..
No ,, NOT NOW,,, ring a bell???
Dave Ware will bring a fresh face to this city and to this University!!

At 9am, the Thames Elementary School precinct parking lot was full, with cars parked along the roadside. Steady flow of voters coming in. Lines at the sign-in tables. More people than I've seen in 12 years voting at this precinct.

Yes Shawn will stand up for our University also. Several yrs ago, Ch 7 held a debate and of course Shawn was a participant. When asked a question about education, he said that he would support all 3 major universities in Hattiesbur, USM, William Carey, and Antonelli College. Laughed my arse off

Originally posted by Bubba Ray Eagle:
Yes Shawn will stand up for our University also. Several yrs ago, Ch 7 held a debate and of course Shawn was a participant. When asked a question about education, he said that he would support all 3 major universities in Hattiesbur, USM, William Carey, and Antonelli College. Laughed my arse off

He lives off of student loan money from whoever will let him in that semester.

For anybody in Hattiesburg...the turnout is reportedly heavy in all precincts. What candidate might benefit from this? Hopefully Ware.Any opinions???

from a Dupree supporter

Tonia Shaw

[/I]

ATTENTION ALL VOTERS - ATTENTION ALL VOTERS - ATTENTION ALL VOTERS

We are experiencing a low voter turn-out at this time. Please continue to encourage all friends and family members to go vote.

Rowan
Camp
Train Depot

Remember every vote count!!!!

She also said this... It was on the Hattiesburg Patriot. Somehow I doubt this one is true

1236728_518205031590690_1625751507_n.png

Originally posted by VegasEagle:
She also said this... It was on the Hattiesburg Patriot. Somehow I doubt this one is true

I would hope that would not be true of either side. My first thought is that she is trying to stir up emotional anger against Ware to get people to the voting booths.

Originally posted by Eagleholic:
Originally posted by VegasEagle:

I would hope that would not be true of either side. My first thought is that she is trying to stir up emotional anger against Ware to get people to the voting booths.
^Yep. Intentionally trying to inflame people to get them motivate them to vote.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT