ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Anybody else sick of Florida and Ohio?

Originally posted by Legendary Eagle:
Private the details of Obama's plan. Oh yeah, he didn't even attempt to put one together....kind of like he hasn't put todether a budget since he's been in office
Posted from Rivals Mobile
You're gonna have to write that one again in English, chief. Thought you educated folks knew how words worked.

Originally posted by laureleagleson:

Private the details of Obama's plan. Oh yeah, he didn't even attempt to put one together....kind of like he hasn't put todether a budget since he's been in office
You're gonna have to write that one again in English, chief. Thought you educated folks knew how words worked.
I figured a young'un like you could decipher smartphone auto-correct. But I forgot that you'll find any excuse necessary to avoid answering a tough question. Here ya' go...

Provide the details of Obama's plan. Or for that matter, provide the details of any POTUS candidate in the last 20 years that has provided a more detailed plan than Romney.

I anxiously await your next childish retort. You may not be a worthwhile debate opponent, but you are always good for a laugh.

Make ya a deal. You tell me about all of the spectacular details of Romney's financial plans to pay down the debt, because you did say this after all,
B.S.. Romney had one of the most detailed plans that's ever been produced by a candidate.
And I'll answer any little cutesy question you have about Obama.

Make ya a deal. You tell me about all of the spectacular details of Romney's financial plans to pay down the debt, because you did say this after all,
B.S.. Romney had one of the most detailed plans that's ever been produced by a candidate.
http://www.mittromney.com/JobsPlan
http://www.mittromney.com/issues

I look forward to your next attempt to deflect.

This post was edited on 11/8 1:35 PM by Legendary Eagle

http://www.mittromney.com/JobsPlan
http://www.mittromney.com/issues

I look forward to your next attempt to deflect.

This post was edited on 11/8 1:35 PM by Legendary Eagle
I'm sorry, that was my mistake. See, I thought you educated folks could read. I didn't ask for a link to a diatribe about Obama and a couple of bullet points about a vague job creation plan, or a link to a page that was strictly bullet points about a vague job creation plan, I asked for details on Romney's financial plans to pay down the debt. I refer you back to your quote about the most detailed plans EVAAARRRR! Maybe you understand now. If not, maybe you can get one of your former teachers to hold your hand and explain it to you. As it stands, I'll give you half credit simply for trying your best, kiddo, but next time, I expect better.

Lmfao! I knew you weren't man enough to live up to your word. Just a little punk kid with no ability to provide anything other than childish retorts.

I'm not going to spend 4 hours writing an essay on Romney's plan. It's there for the world to see. He's explained it countless times. Sorry that you don't like his plan, but that certainly doesn't invalidate it. Surely even a half-wit inbred with nothing but a weak journalism degree can comprehend that. Eh, maybe not.

Romney's plan is 1000000x more detailed than Mr "hope and change/forward". I challenged you to find a more detailed plan than his. As always, you failed. All you are doing with your grade school level retorts is further humiliating yourself.

Time for you to move along. We both know from previous experience that you are no match for me.

Oh, cmon. You expect me to answer all those super tough questions, but an educated boy like you can't even explain the details of Romney's little 5 point plan? Me thinks he protests too much. That was from Shakespeare, but I'm sure you knew that already from fancy pants drama school.

This post was edited on 11/8 4:03 PM by laureleagleson

If Mitt Romney had of been black I think he would of only gotten a few more percentage points. I think they vote based on what candidate will give them the most stuff. When I was taking speech class at this fine University I had a student come up for their speech and ask the class "how many of you people like big screen t.v.s?" Of course everyone in the class raised their hands. He then said "well you better vote for Obama cause he gonna get you big screen t.v.s". This was the first time that Obama ran over 4 years ago. So I don't think race did matter in the actual vote.

There are tons of people tweeting things like "my president is Black!!!" and things like that its hard not to draw conclusions. If people were tweeting "my president is White!!!!" what would you think of those people?

Oh, cmon. You expect me to answer all those super tough questions, but an educated boy like you can't even explain the details of Romney's little 5 point plan? Me thinks he protests too much. That was from Shakespeare, but I'm sure you knew that already from fancy pants drama school.

Well, at least you finally admitted that you can't answer my questions. Good day.

Originally posted by Eagleyed:
If Mitt Romney had of been black I think he would of only gotten a few more percentage points. I think they vote based on what candidate will give them the most stuff. When I was taking speech class at this fine University I had a student come up for their speech and ask the class "how many of you people like big screen t.v.s?" Of course everyone in the class raised their hands. He then said "well you better vote for Obama cause he gonna get you big screen t.v.s". This was the first time that Obama ran over 4 years ago. So I don't think race did matter in the actual vote.

There are tons of people tweeting things like "my president is Black!!!" and things like that its hard not to draw conclusions. If people were tweeting "my president is White!!!!" what would you think of those people?
You're right. See "Exhibit A" below. Sad that these kind of stupid people decide America's fate.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P36x8rTb3jI

Well, at least you finally admitted that you can't answer my questions. Good day.
I accept your concession :)

I accept your concession :)
You accept my acknowledgement that you conceded? Uh, ok jr.
sign0011.r191677.gif

Let me know if you ever want to answer my questions and have a real debate. It would be fun if you were able to fight back. As of now, it's just like throwing rocks at a guy in a wheelchair.

Ok, ok. I'll answer your question the same way you answered mine. Then we can compare notes.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/

http://www.barackobama.com/jobsrecord

http://www.barackobama.com/economy/

http://www.barackobama.com/issues/

There ya go! Your questions answered in the exact manner you answered mine. Well, you never did answer the question about why you're so obsessed with race, but that's cool. I understand why you had to change the subject immediately and often. Keep coming back, sweetheart. It's fun to see what hilariously stupid thing you'll say next.

The only difference is that I linked you to an actual plan. One that was discussed repeatedly in every debate. You linked me to a bunch of BS propaganda. Your hero didn't even attempt to lay out a plan to fix his mess. At least you're trying now, but still not much of a challenge.

We both know why you voted for Obama. I hope he does get gay marriage passed so that you and your man can get married and live happily ever after. Really, I do. I think you should have that opportunity. The only question is once you can marry your lover, will you finally be free to cast a sane vote for someone that will actually grow our economy instead of kill it?

You mean where in every debate, the moderator would ask for the details of the plan and he would never give them? Yeah, I totally remember that. You're so cute.

We both know why you voted for Obama. I hope he does get gay marriage passed so that you and your man can get married and live happily ever after. Really, I do. I think you should have that opportunity. The only question is once you can marry your lover, will you finally be free to cast a sane vote for someone that will actually grow our economy instead of kill it?
Is all of that talk about me being gay supposed to be an insult? Meh, doesn't really carry the same weight as it used to back in grade school. I have some gay friends and they are nice people. Hell, a few of them could beat the daylights out of a little pissant like you. But it's nice to see that your bigotry isn't held down to one tiny section like race, it spans across all lifestyles, races and creeds. At least you're not inconsistent... sweet cheeks.

This post was edited on 11/8 8:00 PM by laureleagleson

Is all of that talk about me being gay supposed to be an insult? Meh, doesn't really carry the same weight as it used to back in grade school. I have some gay friends and they are nice people. Hell, a few of them could beat the daylights out of a little pissant like you. But it's nice to see that your bigotry isn't held down to one tiny section like race, it spans across all lifestyles, races and creeds. At least you're not inconsistent... sweet cheeks.

This post was edited on 11/8 8:00 PM by laureleagleson
Not at all. It's obvious that you're gay. I've seen your picture. I've read all of your "sweet cheeks", and "cutesy" comments here. There's nothing to be ashamed of. I'm all for your kind to get the same rights as everyone else. What you people prefer in the bedroom is of no concern to me. I was simply asking you another question...which, yet again, you deflected with school yard antics. You just can't seem to answer a simple question. Pathetic.

You mean where in every debate, the moderator would ask for the details of the plan and he would never give them? Yeah, I totally remember that. You're so cute.
lol. He gave plenty of details repeatedly. The liberal moderators had their agenda, but he handled them brilliantly. He must have given a lot of details, because you've failed miserably at my challenge to prove that a candidate in the last 20 years has provided a more detailed plan.

lol. He gave plenty of details repeatedly. The liberal moderators had their agenda, but he handled them brilliantly. He must have given a lot of details, because you've failed miserably at my challenge to prove that a candidate in the last 20 years has provided a more detailed plan.
This just keeps getting better. Why don't you go ahead and point out where those details are in the debates. Start with the time the moderator asked Ryan three times for details and he refused to give them. He crunched the numbers, though, and they super totes work. This should be great.

Both Romney and Ryan repeatedly went over the details of the 5 point plan. Did they list every program they were going to cut? Every deduction they were going to cut? Every expense they were going to cut? Of course not. Nobody on Earth would be stupid enough to even attempt that, which is why it has never been done. The POTUS doesn't have to power to go through the budget with an axe. That has to be negotiated with Congress. They provided a few specific programs. Meanwhile, Obama and Biden sat there looking stupid, offered no plan whatsoever (not even a vague one). Their entire platform was "attack Romney".

I asked for one candidate that offered more details. Just one. Stop being a coward and provide that, or STFU. We both know that you can't find one, so you might as well admit that you've lost this debate.

You do realize that basically every candidate ever has a 3 to 7 point plan, right? The whole point behind a 5 point plan is to give a general outline (vague principles) to a plan. Everyone gives them. EVERYONE. They didn't give details on anything other than they would stop funding to PBS, which accounts for about .01% of the debt. Want me to give you one candidate that gave as many or more details to a financial plan to pay down the debt of their times? Try EVERY SINGLE CANDIDATE EVER. Weak sauce, Yune. Seriously weak.

Good thing this is on the Hub so only about 3 people will see what a coward you are. At least Pensacola attempts to debate me.

blah blah blah. how can i debate a person who's only response "seriously man, there were details. loads of em. trust me. the vp crunched the numbers, breh. for serious. i dunno where they are, but you better believe they are the most detaily details that were ever detailed in the history of detailonomy... breh."

I provided a link to the specific details. I could waste 4 hours of my time retyping them here and summarizing them for your simple mind, but what's the point? Everyone else is smart enough to follow the link and read them themselves.

To answer your question about how you debate a person....for starters, you respond to the questions and topics with facts instead of saying ignorant and childish things like "breh", "cutie", "sweet cheeks", and other nonsensical garbage to avoid the issues.

If you ever decide to grow up and debate like an adult, here's a bunch of the questions that you are avoiding...

1) What has happened in the last 4 years of epic economic collapse that would make you think another 4 years is a good idea?
2) What plan or plans did Obama run on that you think will change his last 4 years of failure?
3) Why do ignorant people vote for Obama?
4) Why do minorities vote for Obama when he has statistically been the worst POTUS for blacks in decades?
5) What are you going to do when we experience economic collapse like Greece? Are you going to come crying to me?
6) How are you going to explain to your kids and grandkids that they have to live a life of turmoil paying off Obama's debt because you thought it was "cool" to vote for him?
7) Why would you vote for a racist community organizer n00b over a decorated war hero that served America for decades?
8) Why would you again vote for the racist community organizer after 4 years of failure over a business tycoon that has taken near bankrupt businesseses, committees, organizations, and a STATE and turned them into HUGE SUCCESSES?

This post was edited on 11/9 3:46 PM by Legendary Eagle

It's fine. I understand why you gave up so easily in the beginning and just started deflecting. Even if there were details about his plan, it literally would take you four hours to name a few because you are just that dense. At this point, it literally would take you four hours to make up some details because you are just that dumb. Either way, I get it. Enjoy your day of staring at the ceiling fan, sweet pea.

This post was edited on 11/9 4:04 PM by laureleagleson

I accept your surrender. Have a nice weekend, son.

This post was edited on 11/9 4:31 PM by Legendary Eagle

Are there blacks that voted black? Damn right. But I doubt those numbers are higher than whites who voted white. Either case reeks of stupidity. But no black man or woman is going to get elected without a large number of white voters. Numbers just won't allow it.

I find it funny though that people with common sense think Obama is capable of solving our budget crisis when he can't even present a budget to Congress for a vote. Has he ever produced a budget?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT