ADVERTISEMENT

ok here goes who has an extra sants ticket

MADISON EAGLE

Starter
Gold Member
Aug 28, 2001
I have been waiting for this game 35 yrs i would rather see this game than the super bowl 80000 drunk saints fan excorcising 45 yrs of frustration will be something unlike anything ever witnessed

I agree with you on all points. But clearly you, like me, are not a true Golden Eagle for thinking this way.

I have 2 extra seats in the club, section 330. I'll sell them to you for $2500...

youre all heart

that is unless you give the money to USM. Interested??
This post was edited on 1/19 11:18 PM by MADISON EAGLE
This post was edited on 1/19 11:19 PM by MADISON EAGLE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I agree with you on all points. But clearly you, like me, are not a true Golden Eagle for thinking this way.

uh this has to do with USM how???

Originally posted by MADISON EAGLE:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He's talking about how certain some posters have expressed displeasure for all the Saints hooplah on a USM board.

I personally have no problem with boasting the Saints because 1) I like them and 2) The recruiting news isn't exploding off the wire since most of our class is done, the baseball season has not started yet, and basketball... well just isn't really much to talk about right now. So it's not like these Saints threads are preventing us from reading any USM info.

Originally posted by neeagle:
Originally posted by MADISON EAGLE:

He's talking about how certain some posters have expressed displeasure for all the Saints hooplah on a USM board.

I personally have no problem with boasting the Saints because 1) I like them and 2) The recruiting news isn't exploding off the wire since most of our class is done, the baseball season has not started yet, and basketball... well just isn't really much to talk about right now. So it's not like these Saints threads are preventing us from reading any USM info.

Indeed. More specifically, the posts made to the effect of "If you're not cheering for Brett you're not a real Golden Eagle."

I'll be harping on that insanity for a while.
3dgrin.gif

Yes. My season tix are in 330. Row 13&14
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

Indeed. More specifically, the posts made to the effect of "If you're not cheering for Brett you're not a real Golden Eagle."

Im not so sure he wouldnt have gone to state, if offered anyway

Instead of buying these tickets, you should donate the money to Eagle Club.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT