ADVERTISEMENT

No FCS games for Big Ten any more..

NueDaeEagle

Key Reserve
Jul 9, 2012
The Big Ten will not be scheduling any more games with FCS teams. This should increase the pressure for more home and home games, or much larger pay outs for those teams willing to go there to play.

I was just thinking the other day that the only big school bowl tie in that CUSA has is with the Big Ten. I would like to see some games with them.

Reactions: J.C.TTT7587
I was just thinking the other day that the only big school bowl tie in that CUSA has is with the Big Ten. I would like to see some games with them.
The game against Illinois in 2002 was priceless. 11 AM kickoff, rain, Derrick Nix for Heisman ran for 200 + yards...etc

Reactions: EasyEagle
Oh yeah Illinois is probaly telling all of them be careful if you go down there. I still want another chance at Indiana I still don't know how we lost that game. So many bizaare things happened that game.

It looks like the ACC may be doing the same thing. Boston College and one other ACC team has scheduled two FCS teams in one year. Boston thinks they will still get a bowl game despite the NCAA rule that they have to wait until all 6-6 eligible teams fill bowls. Maybe right, but Fl State is pissed and wants ACC to ban them. Fl State thinks it will weaken their BCS chances. They are right.

ADVERTISEMENT