ADVERTISEMENT

NFL to officially fold to make room for the PPFL

Coastal Eagle

BGN Pro Poster
Sep 24, 2007
Sources close to Roger God'el have been reported to say that the commissioner is debating the complete shut down of the NFL and will be making recommendations to the NCAA and NHSAA to discontinue "contact" football in order to allow for a much safer and more sanitized game of Powder Puff Football. The PPFL will be composed of sixteen womens teams God'el reported and the players will not be able to be above the playing weight of 150 pounds as to not cause any notable injury if accidental contact is made while reaching for the lace powder puff worn by all players and signaling that the play is dead. God'el stated that there is already a huge push from some major national companies to become television and network sponsors of the new league. God'el reported that there is strong competition between the Oxygen Network, The Oprah Network as well as Lifetime and Style Networks to provide coverage for the inaugural season in 2014.

God'el also mentioned that Massengill has already put in a bid to become the permanent host of the Garter Belt Bowl which will feature teams with the best overall records from both the Summer's Eve Conference and the Playtex Conference. Marketing analysts across the nation predict significant advertising monies in large media markets which commercial sponsors such as KY, Vagisil, Monestat, Depends and many others.

God'el reports that Victoria's Secret International will be the official supplier of the new leagues uniforms and there will be added time outs beyond the normal three per half for chaffing protection, cup support and restraint checks and re-fluffing of the powder puffs themselves. God'el stated further that in this new league will provide all the excitement needed with little or no risk of injury, no obscene language and no obnoxious locker room antics.

Good lord, what has this world come too? I am glad the post in reference to the Saints being dirty was quickly removed and thrown into the internet dung heap in which it deserved a place of honor. Maybe I am wrong, but I found nothing that offensive in what the tape of Williams had on it. Maybe some were not around when Jim Carmody was using his special motivation tools, much less Pie Vann or P.W. Underwood, I wasn't but I doubt they had an issue with profanity and telling players to get out and stroke someone hard. Even a few years ago when Larry Fedora came in and spoke about hitting the opponent in the mouth, where they don't like to be hit, that was OK, well with all but Anti Fedora agenda people. "Cut the head off" that philosophy has been around since the dawn of time, IE The Art of War. Hit then hard, we are going to F.ing hurt someone, can't say I ever heard that in a locker room. Good lord, it is Football, it is a contact sport, it is played hard and it contains a lot of contact. As long as a coach is not paying a bounty for a player to go for helmet to helmet contact I have no problem with them saying, everyone fly to the ball, everyone hit him, get the head, take out the head, it's just hard nosed play.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT