ADVERTISEMENT

Looking to buy an iPhone, anyone?

James-Brazil

Redshirt
Gold Member
Oct 26, 2011
Big Gold Nation,

Good evening! Unfortunately, I'm not at the game tonight, and neither are any of the 3 flags. I had problem with my phone and it turned out to relate to my work and I could come out tonight. I'm sorry. I really wanted to be there. I'll try going with the
Eagle Club's bus to Tulane on Thursday.

I'm following the game on CBS's website, cause EPSN's score isn't right.

Anyways, my iPhone 4S died and hasn't turned on since. It's been a couple of hours, it's been charging in an outlet (not the computer) since.

I might have to start looking for a new phone. I was wondering if anyone has a spare iPhone to sell to me before I start looking for a brand new one.

This time, as you can see, I can't receive phone calls or texts. So if you could please reply here, or add me on Facebook.

This is the link to my profile:

https://www.facebook.com/james.b.dasilva

Thanks for understanding about tonight! We're on the way to another W !!!

James - Brazil
SMTTT !!

P.S. - This is a screen shot from the Win against UTEP. Thanks to Tim Skinner !
1609892_10153915489220157_580134662_n.jpg

Big Gold Nation,

Good morning! Fortunately, my girlfriend, Malin, was able to turn it on again. My battery is going from 100% to dead in less than 30 minutes. I can't afford to not have it on the charger every 10-15 minutes. I can't risk have it die on me again and wait for it to turn on again.

I am now in seek for a new battery. Has anyone ever changed the battery of their iPhone? Where was it? Was it expensive? Have you had any problems since you changed it?

Any replies are helpful.

Thanks!

James - Brazil
SMTTT !!

This post was edited on 2/28 3:52 AM by James-Brazil

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT