ADVERTISEMENT

Looking forward to this game

Herd Fever

BGN Hall of Fame
Sep 25, 2008
Since we joined the conference there was always 3 games I looked forward to ECU, UCF, and you guys. You're all we have left. Looking forward to this game. This conference needs you guys to start winning and dominating again because I always root for Southern Miss except against Marshall of course

Nada

"left" is actually a good way to describe it, b/c Southern Miss football "left" the building a few years ago....

I am too. While we are hurting injury wise just at the point where we were showing improvement, I'll still be there supporting my team. We will soon be where we will be talking about beating top 25 teams like what you have now. That said, I never count out my team. A few turnovers and it could go our way. After all we lost to UAB three years ago that cost us a BCS bowl.

My dear Herd friend, if we're the only thing you have left, well sir, you don't have much.

As you might have deduced, Herd Fever, we're a little depressed these days. Appreciate the post. Let's hope for a good, injury free game. Respect.

Gentlemen (and ladies) yes we fans of Marshall University do need the Southern Miss of old to get back on track with your football program to bring back a measure of respect for what remains of a very weakened Conference USA. We can appreciate what you have been enduring. Really you may say! If you look at Marshall's football history after the 1970 plane crash we spent nearly twenty years of losing every Saturday and being the homecoming game for every team we played. We went through a bunch of coaches until the late 1980s and through the 1990's then things declined once again and we have only the past couple of years come back again. So while we look forward to our game with you, and we hope we can win, we - and every other team in the league, need you to strengthen the conference. Just look at the lack of respect that Marshall is receiving nationally which is indirectly aimed at every team in CUSA. Good luck Eagle fans.

Marshall now rules CrapUSA. I wouldn't hold your breath on this program getting back to the old Southern Miss any time soon. Too much damage has been done. Too few fans who give a shit any more. Too few recruits who even know what we used to be.

"Death, humiliation and pain." Dr Death from "The Best of Times". also "GAWD, What A CATCH". RIP Robin Williams. and Good luck to the Herd, Hope you play in a BCS bowl. And win....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT