ADVERTISEMENT

Just one serious question.

InsuranceEagle

BGN Pro Poster
Jan 25, 2006
Would someone tell me who the person who is flashing an obscene 'middle finger' at the camera? Someone kept saying that's the Reverend. Reverend who?

Wow.

This post was edited on 8/2 5:34 PM by InsuranceEagle

Ha, vaston fairley. I graduated with him. Not a t errible guy just not alot of sense

Originally posted by KS CUBs:
Ha, vaston fairley. I graduated with him. Not a t errible guy just not alot of sense
Hey Cubs, how was the honeymoon? Hope things are going well buddy! Hope to see you at the Rock on the 31st!

IE

Originally posted by InsuranceEagle:

Originally posted by KS CUBs:
Hey Cubs, how was the honeymoon? Hope things are going well buddy! Hope to see you at the Rock on the 31st!

IE
Hey insurance, thanks for asking. It was great, laid around for 7 days in jamaica, doesnt get any better than that. I ll be there first game, havent missed a home game since fall 98. I keep counting the days down. Hope all is well!!

....Is he playing football...basketball....employed by USM????

I couldn't even "JUST NOT CLICK" to avoid this hoopla.

I'm paying money to learn about USM news. Not Hattiesburg drama. There's a section called THE HUB for that. Or I could just read the comment section on the Hattiesburg American....

There's been way too many threads about this issue. Tell me if our linemen are improving instead

Originally posted by hotrock11:
....Is he playing football...basketball....employed by USM????

I couldn't even "JUST NOT CLICK" to avoid this hoopla.

I'm paying money to learn about USM news. Not Hattiesburg drama. There's a section called THE HUB for that. Or I could just read the comment section on the Hattiesburg American....

There's been way too many threads about this issue. Tell me if our linemen are improving instead
hotrock,

Did hear yesterday that Michael Brinson has made huge strides this summer.....maybe worked his way into a starting position in the O-line. Heard he is in top shape, and will be a big contributor and leader.

Quit your constant whining hotrock. Its an interest to all Southern Miss as it should be.

Its just as easy to back out of a thread ad it is to enter one.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT